Lindsay Lohan

On the Loose Again!

3/22/2013 9:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0322_lindsay_lohan_akmgsiDespite being sentenced to lockdown rehab, there are parts of Lindsay Lohan that will always be free.

Wearing California Highway Patrol shades and a braless, loose fitting tank top that aired out her gorgeous girls, the 26-year-old courthouse princess enjoyed a day of shopping in Venice Beach on Thursday.

Linds grabbed some new threads at a vintage shop and eyed some jewelry ... without incident.

Even though she was accompanied by some alleged friends, it's obvious Lindsay has no support system in place.

cooky_doe

Those girls wil reach down to her waist by the time she's 30 if she doesn't provide a support system soon.

seamus

The sad thing is -she thinks she looks great. Delusional much?

SusanCoyote

Does this idiot not have one friend to tell her to wear a bra??? Gross! Those are 60yr old boobies

barney

Lindsay , I will gladly take care of your Big BOOBS for you.I will give them all the support and attention they deserve and need.All for free.

ilovegossip

Nope...no double chins there...

Black Dirt Goodness

Poor Handy Andy Butt Boy is so jealous of not having boobs, he has to trash Lindsay's. Moobs don't count, Andy.

JLS

Where is she getting ANY money to do all this? If the FEDS have seized her bank accts, she would be completely broke. Now she's shopping? I think the FEDS should look into this.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

something tells me that lielo got Chaz bonos Used breast after the operation

magmax

Lindsay has trained her nipples to scan the sidewalk for loose change as she walks.

Grandma Cracker

Can you imagine what every shopkeeper is saying when they see her?

Oh no, not her again, don't take your eyes off of her and her friends.

How embarrassing!

Firefly

We used to make ceramics when I was a kid and I remember there was a boobie mug that looked just like her boobs. You drank out of the nipple. As kids we laughed about it whenever we saw one, and died laughing if a guy came in and bought one.

Jazy

There's her boyfriend avi snow behind gavin.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

off to run some tasks..I think I schooled them enough for a while..be back later

jeannie22

Sadly, we can blame our judicial system for her still being able to walk the streets. What is this country country coming to - it has no shame - we make money off and idolize the likes of Honey Boo, the Kardashians, Every city in the US Housewives the Bachelor - this list is endless.

LiLo just spits in the face of the law and gets away with it each and every time - until she's held accountable she'll never learn -Bobby Brown spent 9 hours in jail for is 3rd DUI offense - in NJ you would be without a license for 10 years and 6 months in jail. I just don't get it!

Firefly

"You want this Gavin? Do ya? Can't have it." "You can look but you can't touch." " Now carry my bag! what do you mean did I pay for it?