Lindsay Lohan

No Charges

in NYC Nightclub Fight

3/22/2013 1:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0322-lindsay-lohan-tmz
Lindsay Lohan will not face charges for her arrest in that New York City nightclub brawl with another woman ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us the Manhattan D.A.'s Office will not prosecute Lohan -- and we're told the main reason is ... witnesses failed to cooperate.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay was busted back in November for allegedly punching the woman inside Club Avenue.

We're told witnesses to the incident, including those connected with the alleged victim, refused to speak to investigators.

Another problem with the case ... according to our sources on the night of the fight ... the woman was being escorted out of the club by police, and tripped and fell ... so it was unclear what really caused her injuries.

The Manhattan D.A. would not comment.

LiLo skates again.

0322_lindsay_lohan_arrest_video

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

LA TIMES, said she could not leave...lock down or not...she has to remain in the building...if she leaves Her Duck is cooked

Vorlon

And you know for a fact the payoff didn't occur?
Seems like the ONLY thing you "know" for a fact is that TMZ lies- it's the only two words you seem to know.
Idiot.

sterlingguys

its almost certain that fortune teller thought she would get a payoff by hiring gloria alldred.. would the witnesses of the alleged victim have lied under oath? nah.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever
"His charges were resolved and DISMISSED in 2010. I doubt it is a violation."

Resolved by now, yes, but DISMISSED? Do you have a link or some proof of this statement?

Vorlon

Also according to Nicole- there was no theft of the fur coat because there was admission of guilt. (Except that paying off the victim is a pretty CLEAR admission of guilt.)

HannahF

Did you know that according to Nicole, the jewelry heist was not a theft but an incident.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I still cant believe that they consider this a Huge Victory...she was at a club for the 200th night in a Row..got in another scruff...showed more people what kinda of bitch she is..(just like at Clint eastwoods daughters thing) "shes no celeb"...not only has she pissed every bar 0ff but producers don't want her..and store owners lock their doors.....

they seem to forget about 2 years more probation..18 months mental help,30 hours CS and some kinda of lock down..the courts will not wash the other punishments even if she is only locked up for a while...she is still screwed

Vorlon

Newsflash idiot- Sons of Anarchy ain't going to happen- you took a flippant, sarcastic comment and turned it into Gospel truth, YOU are an idiot.

Moto_JJ

Another GREAT day for Lindz!
Anger Management stint.
Sons of Anarchy guest star post rehab

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

If any one wants to pay to see a strung out terrible actor with no looks..save your money...just go to any Drug court in any Down town area and watch them walk out..theres Millions of Lielos in this world...BangC*cok is loaded with them

Vorlon

Moto_JJ

Another GREAT day for Lindz!
Anger Management stint.
Sons of Anarchy guest star post rehab

You also told us:

AGENT STUPID
I said one of Monica's kids Alex...(is my kid). I was the sperm donor.

MARVIN
Zeph, I'm ten percent body fat and 200lbs of solid muscle.

Marvin
0 2
Lindsay usually will deny being Lindsay when people ask her.......anyway Rumors CD pix is my photography

Marvin
Let me know if I'm in Liz and Dick, I don't have cable.....Bellhop London 1962...

Why would we listen to anything alying POS like you has to say?

Marvin

Lemme put my Mr. T voice........I TOLD YOU FOOLS!!!!

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I watch "TOSH.O" and I know he would never have her on there..I say she Flees to YouTube or Youjizz

Vorlon

You mean besides Motrormouth,Nicole, and Mr. stupid? If the grosses are $50 we know who it was/

swack

Whatever - what goes around comes around. I would be watching my back if I were her.

Sam

Lindsay promised everyone a "comeback" story, and that's exactly what's she's delivered, except she misspelled c u m back

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

also cant hang out in a drug Area or place...we all know the Chateau (that hates her) and her choice of clubs are drug Havens...

this would be A new VOP and would help any of her existing penalties...a whole new punishment...I smell a Felony coming soon

delusional much LL?

lowhan will end up in jail eventually in spite of so many people's efforts to keep her out.
she's that much of a f-up.
and this is the only thing keeping her in the news.
it ain't her stellar work with the sham wow-guy.

330hio

How does this bitch keep getting off lets paint her face blk and wait the outcome