Ray J

Ray-Jing Fight Erupts

After 'Fat Bitch' Insult

3/22/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0322_ray_j_videoRay J used another one of his appendages early this morning to take care of business ... this time beating down a dude in a violent confrontation that started when Mr. J called a woman a "fat bitch."

It went down at Club Nokia in downtown L.A. at 1 AM, after Mack 10 and Jamie Adler's West Coast Fest concert.

A woman goes nuclear on Ray J ... an eyewitness tells TMZ Ray J hurled the insult at her and she just goes off, screaming, "You said f**k me fat bitch."  Ray J tries to calm her down, to no avail.

She has a couple of great lines ... "I'm the bitch they went to go get to whup bitches asses," and "I ain't no fake-ass n****r from Carson (Ray J's hometown)."

It's unclear how the fight started, but Ray J and some dude got at it, and it's pretty clear ... Ray beats the other guy's ass.

No one was arrested.

update_bar
The woman in the video who's going off on Ray J is Paulie, Suge Knight's niece.

WLou

Anyone care to translate? Other than Fat B, I didn't understand a thing.

Tuna212

All the brothers goin crazy Wayne,Drake,Rayj,Soulja,Xzibit,and Justin...wait he doesnt count.. does he?oh well,ya know what I am tryin to say.Calm da F*ck down.

justin

she looks like the clown from SPAWN lol

tgrfan42069

looked to me like two guys holding the other guy while ray j pounded on him

naturalbeauty

Suge ain't **** no more so what can this gay ass has been do..

Jay-D

Was the camera guy a midget or something? And doesn't seem to me ray j beat his ass but I couldn't tell at all

Geezup

She won't stop being a blood .

mom in midwest

I love that woman, she's awesome.

Valentizzle

Ha she was fat and acting like a bitch tho

will

did any one else hear ray j say we all bloods here. he's not a f**king blood . and from what i seen ray j didn't beat badasses ass they where holding his arms so he couldn't swing back. ray j is a little punk b***h

thenuttest1

R u ****'n serious???? Poll aint even from ELM ST tlk'n bout *****s call'd her n as Tone n ne bitch....first off who eva call'd u gurl not none of my homies n yes I'm official 2nd of all Tone from ttp n as far as i know don't none if my homegurlz know u to b from ELM ST......not me NUTTY RU, CK CHAKA RU, ETC...so memo TMZ get yall facts rite b4 yall put that **** out there kuz ppl be lie'n n from me to u SHE AINT FROM.ELM ST!!!!!!

Made it Past 27

What is this? The 90's? Another day, Another War btwn Hip Hop...we are so over it

SnowyDae

His security should have let her whoop his ass! I bet she could put it on him!!

peachpie

I pray for all people who live a life of dis respect to one another. Smoking blunts and disrepecting yourselves and your children. I don't know who convinced the masses that total disrespect means you are a strong person. It does'nt. Totally disrepecting people in your presence makes your feelings of unworhty shine. its the children who suffer. People have to stop this culture I don't look up to this nonsense, you are to be pittied. You are so lost. Frightening.

Bitchmaster

This is the cream of the crop called Americans. Not enough intelligence to understand each other so they fight like cavemen or animals. Welcome to America. Land of the stupid.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments