'Dancing With the Stars'

'Bachelor' Sean Lowe ...

HUGE Diva

3/24/2013 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0322-sean-lowe-dwts-getty
With every new season of "Dancing with the Stars" ... a new diva shall emerge amongst the cast ... and this season it's "The Bachelor" Sean Lowe. Sorry ladies.

Sources close to "DWTS" tell TMZ ... ever since filming began, Sean has caught a baaaad case of DIVA-itis ... demanding to be shot from certain camera angles, talking down to crew members, acting like a brat and bragging to other cast members, "This show NEEDS me."

We're told Sean's ego has gotten so big ... he now considers himself a brand and must "market accordingly".

As for other cast members ... we're told they've already started brainstorming nicknames for the reality star in light of his behavior -- like Princess Sean -- but have yet to find just the right one.

We could probably think of a couple.

FYI -- The executive producer of "DWTS," Conrad Green, tells TMZ, "Sean is a pleasure and there is nothing diva-like about him."

justsayingtoo

After a few weeks into the Bachelor, I quit watching as he became egotistical and it came thru the screen....pass!!!!

Kevin

"A man wrapped up in himself makes for a very small bundle." ~ Ben Franklin

Pete

A "brand", Um nobody knows who the **** you are guy

Joey

He is a Douche Bag

zombie

The show should be called Dancing with the Tards.

Throwback kid

I have a good nickname for him The Pug Nosed Punk!

Lynn M

He's a gentleman through and through. Knock it off with the Sean bashing.

Joao

I watched that show to the degree that I could stomach it--where supposedly intelligent, professional women compete to be screwed by a guy--who is in love with himself- who feeds each of them bullsh1t as to how unique each is and their special connection. I'm sure after this story he'll channel his Christian, humble boy-next-door persona. Of course he's a diva. Love him or hate him--he's hot has a great body--and apparently an abhorrent ego--go figure. It's the Bachelor---that's the kind of guy that draws the chicks and guys to it---

Lynn M

It is entirely possible that Sean made these alleged comments but, in his defense, I can't see them made in anything other than a joke. He admits he likes to be silly. My bet is he was clowning around, end of story.

Twilightstar

I'm sorry but there is just nothing about this guy that appeals to me at all. I can't understand why anyone would want to date or marry him other than to be paid on a TV show. And if he is acting snobby on DWTS I guess it doesn't surprise me. He seems like a full-of-himslef dork.

john talone

Who the HELL is this guy.He was on the The Bachelor,come on,nobody cares who this guy is.

your own luck

If this is true, we can vote him off very quickly. Diva that, you nobody loser.

Morticia Cowghoul

Never heard of him.

sophiastormy

I wish dwts and bachelor were cancelled. Why do people still watch this crap television..

Kippy