Liam Hemsworth

Pays Miley a House Call

3/24/2013 7:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0324_liam_hemsworth_splashForget looking at photos trying to spot a ring or trying to decipher a cryptic tweet ... here's Liam Hemsworth spotted yesterday outside the Los Angeles home of his fiancée, Miley Cyrus.

Despite rumors of infidelity, hardly being seen together, and Miley's on-again/off-again engagement ring ... it seems this young couple is still going strong.

For now. Next week ... who knows?

Sugar Kitty

This is crazy. I hope Liam is just sticking with her until the dust setles with the cheating stories and then dumps her for good. This guy is too hot. His career potentional as a leading man is far better without her. She will bring him down if he stays.

Gretel

Whoa! Golf club. Call Elin Woods.

Mimi

I thought they lived together for years now. Why is he visiting?

trini_angel

I seriously hopes he breaks up with her. He can do SO MUCH BETTER!!!

mr.howell

What's he doing with a golf club?,maybe he's going to smack some sense into her with it!..lol!

Eleanor R

I see he isn't holding flowers.

monique

i don't remember looking at photos trying to spot a ring or decipering cryptic messages over the cyrus/hemsworth relationship, i know to a handful of readers this is life and death but for the rest of us serioulsy WHO GIVES A ****!

Bu

He lives with Miley...hello.

Amy

I really didn't give a hoot about Miley or her fiancé until I read something very interesting a few days ago. For all you Miley bashers, know this, she donates a lot of time and money to finding homes for dogs that are in high kill shelters. I know she has a few dogs' herself, and she works towards ending euthaniztion. In my book , that makes her a beautiful person. So I wish her happiness and joy in her life, especially since she brings it to defenseless animals !!!! Thank You , Miley!!!!

J4X

Fingers crosses for the next headline stating: "Miley Cyrus Savagely Beaten With A Sand Wedge By Liam Hemsworth."

Wow ...

Young love. Let 'em enjoy themselves. They are not hurting anyone other than perhaps themselves, unlike other so called "stars".

TheOriginalDonald

Time for DC to ban golf clubs! :P

xrodriguez

Omg how can I get THAT house call

fran

he was probably out golfing ,and is just walking to the his car. and how do we know its MIleys place.

Leighton

He knows he doesn't want anything to do with that hypocritical wannabe peace-and-love hipster. She preaches about not bullying but publicly humiliated and bullied Demi Lovato only a matter of time ago on YouTube.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments