Lindsay Lohan

Six-Figure Payday

Before Rehab

3/24/2013 9:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0324_lindsay_lohan_brazil_compositeLindsay Lohan has scored herself a HUGE paycheck before she goes into rehab, and TMZ has learned she'll be earning her keep by hanging out in South America.

Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ ... she's headed to Brazil this coming week to make a few appearances to promote a clothing line. We're told Lindsay scored a low six-figure payday for the deal.

Our sources say Lindsay will head down to Brazil on Wednesday (with a small entourage in tow) after she shoots her appearance on Charlie Sheen's show, "Anger Management." We're told Lindsay is scheduled to shoot her scenes Monday and possibly Tuesday.

The money will certainly come in handy. As TMZ first reported, Lindsay was recently hit with another tax lien in the amount of $56,717.90 ... in addition to two other liens she has outstanding.

NOT ELMO

LOCK UP THAT DRUNK WHORE SLUTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!..........................

KnuckleDragger

The more I read about how this girl works the system and does what she wants in life...the more I like her. In ALL of her exploits she's never once said anything about her haters. Why? Because her life is about her...no one else. Ya' gotta respect that. I think if you hate this girl...deep down ya' got a bit of envy goin' on!

Mumra the Ever Living

If all of these big time paydays were actually true, she wouldn't have those enormous tax liens hanging over her head.
I do believe that this is just another in a long line of stories fed to TMZ courtesy of Dina Lohan.

Joey

Six Figures? That is an awful lot of BJ'S

Laura

It's good she can work for a few days every year or so.

static

How does she continually find these dumbasses who are willing to throw money at her?

TiffC

Low 6-figure. So... $100K. lol.
And she owes $60...K+ to the FEDS.
$100K - taxes from both countries, her 'entourage' (ie: drugs)... this trip will end up CO$TING her money.
Typical stunned S L U T !

balls

I do believe this is a real "job" for lilo. Except, I don't think she will be seeing cash money out of this. This is payback for all that is owe to Sheeraz Hasan (Millions of milkshake, mr. pink, middle east connection). Private jet and drugs for lilo and mommy dearest ain't cheap.

Bruno

I knew she would be a millionaire the day she would return all her returnable bottles of booze!

zombie

So she is now taking her blow job game to South America. How lucky for them.

Lucky_130

I hope she gets busted trying to smuggle cocaine

TiffC

She's going to be sold off as a sex slave, never to be seen again.
See ya S L U T !

Mumra the Ever Living

Right off the bat, if I was that clothing line I would be really pizzed off that some American gossip site broke the news and didn't even mention my name.
I also find it inconceivable that she would show up virtually unannounced sometime this week to do promotions, you would think they would have been promoting the crap out of Lohan coming to Brasil.
And I always thought the flow of cocaine came FROM South America to the US and not the other way around.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

the 10 13 year old Brazilian coke monster fans in Brazil Cant wait for her arrival..

Take ali with you, they love Trannys in Rio

swack

So I'm guessing the next story will be about how Lindsay has blown off Anger Management to be in Brazil. Can't wait to see what happens :p