Lindsay Lohan

Still Clubbing

This Time with New Beau

3/24/2013 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0324_the_party_continues_LINDSAY_launch
Lindsay Lohan
continued her weekend of partying before rehab ... hitting a club in Santa Monica last night with a few friends ... including her rumored new man, Avi Snow.

LiLo was there to watch Avi's band play. We're told she left around midnight (kinda early for her, no?).

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay spent her Friday night drinking inside a club in San Diego, where spies say she asked to be served vodka from carafes, instead of bottles, so she wouldn't be seen with alcohol bottles on her table.

In is unclear if Lindsay was drinking last night as well. In the pics she's drinking San Pellegrino.

Lilo has only just recently started dating Snow, who plays guitar for the indie band City of the Sun. It was his band's concert in New York last week that made Lindsay skip her flight back to Los Angeles ... which started the chain reaction of events that led to her being late to court.

jus do it

Do it

Grandma Cracker

Where is Zippy when you need her? Prolly enjoying her vacation............

Cricket

Another ridiculous stunt that proves she doesn't give a flying fig. I'm pretty sure it was vodka in the pellegrino bottle. The guy isn't very attractive, and he can't be much if he digs a girl like Lindsay.

Nixon

Whore

Brismom

She has no intention of ever changing. She said everything a psycopath with no redeemable emotions will say, to a judge, in order to get what she wants. They've been patient with her, but it's time for "Tough Love", and the jusdges need to stop mollycollying this kid... If she isn't given the same sentence any "normal person" would get, after so many infractions, something in the "Justice System" is severely warped. Three strikes and you're out...and she's had?...what?....about a dozen?

Vorlon

Funny how Motor mouth will all it's "INSIDE INFORMATION" was totally out of the loop on the Brazil trip.

MEGA

if he cares about Lindsay. he should told Lindsay to focus on her life and stay at home and not take her out

LK

SHE IS GONNA OD IN BRAZIL ! SHE WON'T BE ABLE 2 HAVE ANY SELF CONTROL . LOL

ilovegossip

Is Gavin in any of these pictures? He was the driver, right? He should be seated at the table. If he's not in any of them, then I think we know who sold the pictures.

Mumra the Ever Living

I read up a little bit on City of the Sun. They are a trio that was originally a duo - the other two anonymous guitar players. This Avi Snow guy has only been a member since November 2012, that's less than six months. From what I can see of their videos, Avi basically is the equivalent of the rhythm guitarist and it seems that the other two guys do most of the heavy lifting.
Hey Avi, if you're sitting around reading this I have some sage advice for you. If this whole Lohan thing blows up in your face then there could very well be a new rhythm guitarist on the next YouTube video that City of the Sun downloads.

ROZZ

I like that I scared that little prick Sam away. Good thing hes not showing his face around here. I'd knock his dick in the dirt if he did. I did good.

Richard

I'm as disappointed as everyone else that Lindsay always gets off, but I don't see a story here. Look's like she's drinking water. I'm sure with all the camera's on her, somebody would have snapped a photo of her drinking out of a glass or carafe if she in fact did. I'll tell you one thing, LA, is f***** up. Ya'll don't have any jail space and let all your criminals go free. I guarantee you if she was in Houston, Texas she'd been locked up long ago. I don't understand you guys!

ROZZ

Why did that little wimp Sam run off like the bitch he is?

Majestik

Holy crap, I just looked up my hater that tried to call me out on the last three threads on the previous page. HOW SURPRISING, the last posts they made before THIS Lindsay page was two years ago on a Mel Gibson thread. AWWW, Brismom, you just decided to show up today after two years of infighting on the Mel Gibson threads?

Hot Farts

So bored and lonely is our Chief Rogue Marvy Sams Fudgy anus

ull get over it. Perhaps u can save up to start a one man stalking campaign agin...ur in grannys basement but u gotta take her off ice and bury the evidence in case Lindsay decides to take you up on that brown paper bag of voddy...she has no place to stay and at this point ur chafed body parts will suffice for a bed for the night