Lindsay Lohan

Still Clubbing

This Time with New Beau

3/24/2013 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0324_the_party_continues_LINDSAY_launch
Lindsay Lohan
continued her weekend of partying before rehab ... hitting a club in Santa Monica last night with a few friends ... including her rumored new man, Avi Snow.

LiLo was there to watch Avi's band play. We're told she left around midnight (kinda early for her, no?).

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay spent her Friday night drinking inside a club in San Diego, where spies say she asked to be served vodka from carafes, instead of bottles, so she wouldn't be seen with alcohol bottles on her table.

In is unclear if Lindsay was drinking last night as well. In the pics she's drinking San Pellegrino.

Lilo has only just recently started dating Snow, who plays guitar for the indie band City of the Sun. It was his band's concert in New York last week that made Lindsay skip her flight back to Los Angeles ... which started the chain reaction of events that led to her being late to court.

21stcent

Party hardy till you go to rehab.
Can you imagine what she will be like Brazil?
No paps to snitch on her, out of sight of the probation dept.

zombie

Does this skank still have a valid drivers license? It would be a wish come true if she was dumb enough to drive to Coachella all fvckered up, not hit anyone else innocently driving along, and go out of control and take the side off a black and white. A girl can dream, can't she?

ABB

Please scanc(K) make it to the 27 club!

hotandcold

Well, I'm convinced that she will never go to jail or choose to rehabilitate herself. So, I'm no longer interested in following what she does, when she does it, how many times she does it and with who she does it. I'm done wasting anymore of my time caring about this lady. The public will never see her get 'justice' like we would get it. So, TMZ, I'm done with your articles about Lohan. Enuff already! buh bye

Stacy

Lindsay, you're like a soap opera co-starring on TMZ. I don't come to visit the website for several weeks & when I do, you're the current topic with the same old storyline...

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Someone *cough Gayvin couch* apparently reads tmz as the enablers demanded pics or it didn't happen. Well, are ya happy Nicole, Dickwww, Sterlingays?

amazinglybored

In other news water is still wet and the Earth is still round.

aly

she's drinking a pellegrino, narcs. ease up.

me

Isn't he afraid of catching a disease?

me

Isn't he afraid of catching a disease?

Sam

Groupie coke whore found a new supplier.

Nobrows

Are you nuts? Look in her hand. That is not a water bottle. Lock this little wh*** up already.

Marvin

See her shake on the movie screen....ROCK ON......D Essex

MIKE

Very soon the headline will be "Lohan found Dead" or she killed someone with her car.

BobbieFisher

Note to myself - don't listen or attend a City of the Sun concert - obviously they have no taste. Number 21 of the photos - I bet those are all Lohan's "water" glasses.

Okay - the Avi Snow/Lohan kiss just completely grossed me out. How can he put his lips on something so unsanitary as Lindsay Lohan? She looks totally bloated, greasy, grimey and pastey as usual. Ugh. Is this guy just using her for PR? He MUST be - because there's no way in hell I'd bump that filthy ugly. Lohan is just gross.