Lindsay Lohan

Still Clubbing

This Time with New Beau

3/24/2013 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0324_the_party_continues_LINDSAY_launch
Lindsay Lohan
continued her weekend of partying before rehab ... hitting a club in Santa Monica last night with a few friends ... including her rumored new man, Avi Snow.

LiLo was there to watch Avi's band play. We're told she left around midnight (kinda early for her, no?).

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay spent her Friday night drinking inside a club in San Diego, where spies say she asked to be served vodka from carafes, instead of bottles, so she wouldn't be seen with alcohol bottles on her table.

In is unclear if Lindsay was drinking last night as well. In the pics she's drinking San Pellegrino.

Lilo has only just recently started dating Snow, who plays guitar for the indie band City of the Sun. It was his band's concert in New York last week that made Lindsay skip her flight back to Los Angeles ... which started the chain reaction of events that led to her being late to court.

Cold Azz Honkey

I bet that kiss was like kissing a dirty brown eye.

Diamond Goddess!

Wow!!!
It's weird what male famehorz will do.
(Like banging Felony Blohan to get pub for your band.)
GROOOOOOOOOOOOOSSE!!!
(LOLs.)

balls

The smartest band ever!! For a low fee to White Oprah, you get to be front page on TMZ!!

Chris

Go away..........Please.

dreamon

How long before Avi tweets that they're just friends?

swack

Another idiot looking for notariety (sp?) by being with Lindsay.

LLsez

Looks like Blo's bloat is contagious:

Hot Farts

STAY OUT OF SAMO SKANK. NO ONE HERE RESPECTS YOU-YOUR A BIG FAT FAKE AND A LIAR AND WE HANG LOOSE HERE AND LOOK OUT FOR ONE ANOTHER.

Hannah!!

I was in HB all day today. Had lunch with my daughter and Mom at Macaroni Grille (me mum likey) and shopped at Bella Terra. My daughter with the perfect model bod got some fab clothes at No Rest for Bridget - (love this store!!!) we also hit HSS at Bella T but no way is it as cool as the HSS across from Jacks at the pier. Taco Tuesdays when all the gear on the sidewalk is 40% off...I saved so much money on kids clothes each time I went down to shop for my son!

Hey I took the fam law job...aaaaah!

Ozzie X

TMZ makes her relevant. When she becomes irrelevant she'll be on Hollywood and Vine with K$sha drinking..

Suzy Q

LL, GREAT find on the Gavin photo.

Does this mean they're staying at the Marmont again? Or just there to be seen.

LLsez

Suzy, love your Gayvin comments! Jeeves indeed.

Hot Farts

Can you imagine this skanks bowel movements. Batton down the hatches shes about ta blow - vodka spray

Mumra the Ever Living

You know TMZ, I spent my entire adult life checking papers and tests for duplicates - my eyes just get pulled to sameness of content. There are actually about 12 original pictures here - some you cropped, some are out and out duplicated.
Whoever did this gets a zero for their project, a couple of detentions, and a call home to their parents.

fastdriver

Maybe she'll OD BEFORE she gets to rehab. Then she'll have no more worries! I blame the judges for this continual disregard for the laws and for enabling her to continue drinking and drugging! If they cracked down on her with her very FIRST offense, maybe she wouldn't be this bad now. MAYBE! The courts in CA are as whacked out as the people who have to report to them!

LLsez

^ I gave the band a whirl on YouTube.. Yikes.
Don't bother.