« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky

Interviewer Says ...

I'm OUTING Victim #2

3/25/2013 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

032513-siegler-tmzlive-launch-newThe guy who interviewed Jerry Sandusky in prison actually believes the disgraced Penn State coach is not guilty of raping victim #2 in a locker room shower-- and he loudly and passionately stated his case on TMZ Live.

John Ziegler -- who is making a documentary he hopes will clear Joe Paterno's name -- claims the boy, known as "accuser #2" in court docs, told authorities on numerous occasions he was not molested by Sandusky ... and only changed his story years later.

Ziegler was talking about the incident when Mike McQueary says he witnessed Sandusky raping the boy in a Penn State locker room shower.

Most shocking was Ziegler's claim the victim was really 14, and not 10. You have to see him explain why that makes any difference.

Ziegler tells us he plans to reveal the identity of "accuser #2" ... because he feels the man basically exposed himself by writing an editorial about the case.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

me

Shame on NBC. This guy is a nut job and the interview was barely watchable online. Thankfully, I don't watch NBC due to Lauer

Cricket

I won't watch. Mr. Ziegler, what a horrible idea, I hope as many boycott this project and that the blemish it gives your credibility doesn't come back to bite you.

Mrugowsky

I'd almost washed that disgusting story out of my mind and then you guys bring it up again. Paterno just didn't want to deal with what he knew was happening.

RK Wall

Fairy Sandusky had every opportunity to do ALL this before his trial - and to testify. He has been proven a pedophile and a perv ... end of story‼ If I was in prison with him I'd bust his head every day‼ ...z00m1

Dustin

Who cares if it was rape, or not. 14 years old, or 10. It's still f'ing disgusting what that old sicko did to those kids, and he deserves to be shot.

Jamoak

What a douche bag... maybe this guy should just get in the shower with Sandusky & engage in some "horse play"... Sandusky needs to be in a cell with Bubba & Tyrone so that they can engage in some horse play with him every night...

Luz

S.O.B.!

Laura

What a jackass. I hope everyone he is trying to throw under the bus to sell a book sues this loser.

SimplyHappy

If the whole wide world was one giant elephant, Jerry Sandusky would surely be it's *******...and I now know who the prick would be! John Ziegler, you're horrible and disgusting.

hammonator62

First of all this POS should NOT be getting any media attention!! I am ashamed of TMZ for allowing him on their show..I know Harvey and Charles were standing up for the victims, but they shouldn't have had is sorry ass on in the first place. NBC had this arrogant POS on this morning and I feel the same way about them. All this does is open up the wounds of the victims who are just trying to heal..Both Sandusky and Paterno got EXACTLY what they deserve!!!

LaQuesha

John Ziegler is a big time douche bag. Rape supporting attention whore.

RedskinsGirl21

Umm can you throw this guy in jail next to sandusky..

Rich

I knew Joe very well. I have not made an issue of the same, but I am convinced Joe DID NOT violate procedure. As a legally responsible reporter he did EXACTLY what is directed by the PA school code...he reported the incident that was reported to his superior. He never ignored it...hid it...or attempted to cover it up.

Scott

Is this the same John Ziegler from radio who was accused of harassing a woman or something like that?

Areader

Harvey you should have asked Ziegler about the chain of emails which clearly stated that Paterno knew what was going on and had decided against going to the authorities!