« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NASCAR's Kyle Busch

I Need 'Anger Management'

From Charlie Sheen

3/25/2013 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0325_charlie_sheen_kyle_busch_getty_articleKyle Busch -- one of NASCAR's famous hot-heads -- has signed on for some professional help from Charlie Sheen ... on his TV show, "Anger Management" ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the show tell us Busch just signed the deal -- in the last 30 minutes -- to play himself in one episode of the FX comedy. He'll be seeking counseling ... we presume for road rage ... from Charlie's character.

Busch -- the most successful driver, in recent years, for Joe Gibbs Racing -- has more than earned his nickname ... "Wild Thing" with his antics on the track ... and off.

We're told Busch wanted to do the guest spot because he's a "giant Charlie Sheen fan" ... and loves the show.

NASCAR, woo!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cold Azz Honkey

Fans that hate Kyle Busch must like to lose. Kyle is a winner. Only winners follow winners.

RudeGal

I would rather cheese grate my nipples than have to watch anything Charlie Sheen related. Seriously...

who dat

"the most successful driver, in recent years, for Joe Gibbs Racing"

You need to learn to read and comprehend. "In recent years". Talking strictly by number of wins, Kyle Bush has all drivers beat. He has 54? wins in Nationwide alone. Another 25 in Cup. I think 20 are with Gibbs. You get a big fat F for understanding what you read.

fran

The show isnt bad , except for the ones who play his wife and girlfriend..are there no good looking gals left in Hollywood...they arent even good actress`which makes it worse..the blondes voice is horrible..I know I am mean and horrible ..oh well

RachesRules

Winning!!

Waka Waka Waka

No what u need is a good a*s woopen

Stevonez

Beaver Bush on the Larry King show...

Boogeyman

busch is not the most successful driver, its jimmie johnson, he won over 60 races and 5 championships back to back in the last 10 years, get your facts straight for once

edziuba

I think Kyle is A very talented driver

Diamond Goddess!

I'd watch this, too!!!
I love it when they combine art and life like this.

Michael Somers

THIS IS GREAT !!!
LOVE ANGER MANAGEMENT !!

FlamingoNut

Anyone looking for help from Charlie Sheen is beyond help.

Lonna

Maybe Tony Stewart should be on there, too! ;)

Lonna

Maybe Tony Stewart should have been the one getting the "Anger Management", lol. No, really, good or Kyle to get to guest star on the show. I will definitely be watching for this one.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2