Mel Gibson

Gets Carted Away

with His Daughter

3/25/2013 5:01 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0325_mel_gibson_npg_article
After all the lawsuits, recorded phone calls and bitter custody battles, there is something both Mel Gibson and his ex- girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva can finally agree on ... their daughter Lucia is absolutely gorgeous.

The all growed up adorable three-year-old enjoyed some quality joint custody time with Daddy Mel while riding in a shopping cart at a grocery store in Malibu this weekend.

With her precious tiara placed proudly on top of her head, Lucia knows she's the real princess of Malibu.

Just My Opinion

I LOVE YOU, MEL!! XOXOXO

Sincerity

BUNNY AZZ I SUSPECT THAT "YOU" CERTAINLY HAVE MORE THAN "ONE" MONIKER THAT YOU USE REGULARLY ESPECIALLY WHEN TALKING OUT OF YOUR "DUMB AZZ" BLOWS UP IN YOUR FACE!!! GET A GRIP, "AZZ WIPE"!!! YOU DON'T OWN THIS WEBSITE AND PEOPLE ARE ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS WHETHER YOU LIKE THEM OR NOT!!! YOU'RE PROBLEM IS THAT YOU INSIST UPON "STIRRING THE POT" BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU FEEL "USEFUL"!!! HOWEVER, WE BOTH KNOW THAT YOU'RE A "USELESS" EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING WHO DOESN'T HAVE "TWO BRAIN" CELLS THAT WORK WORTH A DAMN. NOW, PUT THAT IN YOUR "CRACK PIPE" AND SMOKE IT -- FOOL!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sincerity

Finally, the man can enjoy his child in "PEACE"!!! She just may be the one to push him around in his wheelchair when everyone has long forgotten about him. Time flies and memories fade!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAKE A "CHILL PILL" BUNNY AZZ!!! YOU LOVE TO CREATE "DRAMA" WHEN IT'S REALLY NOT NECESSARY!!! I GUESS IT MAKES YOU FEEL SIGNIFICANT WITHIN YOUR SOMEWHAT "MYOPIC", "DELUSIONAL" WORLD!!! I GUESS "NOBODY" WANTS TO PUSH YOUR "TRIFLING AZZ" ANYWHERE EXCEPT OFF A "VERY STEEP" CLIFF!!! ENJOY THE FALL WITH MY "MOST SINCERE" BLESSINGS!!! FOOL!!!
11 hours ago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just My Opinon

WOW! What was wrong with her post, azzwhipe?
You can't stand nice words said about Mel Gibson, then you are at the wrong place. FOOL! His fans come here too, lame azz! I wouldn't try to play the lame azz doctor, if I were you, but may I give you some real good advice? If I were you, and thank God I am not. I would go get me something for my azzhole problem. Like anti azzhole pills. While there, maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea if you get something for your diarrhea of the mouth too!

LEAVE THE LITTLE BUNNY ALONE! AS FOR BLESSINGS, YOU ARE THE ONE IN MORE NEED THAN HER, OR EVEN MEL GIBSON FOR THAT MATTER!!
3 hours ago
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sincerity

BUNNY AZZ THIS POSTER HAS DESCRIBED YOU "PERFECTLY" EXCEPT THE REFERENCE TO "SUPER BRAINS" IN WHICH WE ALL KNOW YOUR "INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY" IS SOMEWHAT "LIMITED" AT BEST!!! OF COURSE, IF "YOU" HATE BEING "OUTED" FOR BEING "THE FOOL" THAT YOU UNDOUBTEDLY APPEAR TO BE, STOP TRYING TO CONTROL WHAT OTHER POSTERS CHOOSE TO WRITE!!! LEARN TO RESPECT THE 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND THEY WILL HAVE NO REASON TO MAKE YOU LOOK COMPLETELY "STUPID"!!! IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT -- DON'T DISH IT OUT!!! REMEMBER, THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE WORLD'S POPULATION IS MUCH SMARTER THAN "YOU"!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cymbrogi

As far as this spat goes, let the boy spit his venom, maybe he can get it out but not likely, kids like that thrive on "muck raking" and will never change. I think the purpose is to spoil this BB so that true and open discourse is strangled and killed. You see, this is a perfect example of what's wrong in our country today. Ignorance and arrogance have replaced courtesy and tolerance, the war on religion has fostered godless morons who honestly believe they are the "enlightend" ones and everyone else is just backward. Sad to see the country I fought for turn down such a dark road, you see, when you turn your back on God this way, He turns his back on you ( or in this case, our country) its really very sad but you'll never change these "super brains"

Sincerity

BUNNY AZZ, AS I STATED IN MY PREVIOUS POST, "THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE WORLD'S POPULATION IS MUCH SMARTER THAN "YOU"!

MY ORIGINAL POST HAD "ABSOLUTELY NOTHING" TO DO WITH "ANYTHING" THAT "YOU" IN PARTICULAR HAD WRITTEN!!! YOU RESPONDED TO MY POST BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LIKE THE WAY I WRITE IN PARTICULAR AND THE "CONTENT" WASN'T WHAT "YOU" LIKED!!!

HERE'S A NEWS FLASH -- "FOOL"!!! WE ALL AGE AND MEDICAL SCIENCE HAS ENABLED MANY PEOPLE TO LIVE MUCH LONGER THAN IN PREVIOUS CENTURIES. THE LONGER MEL GIBSON LIVES MUCH YOUNGER PEOPLE REALLY WON'T CARE OR KNOW "ANYTHING" ABOUT HIM. FURTHERMORE, WHAT'S LEFT OF HIS FAN BASE WILL LIKELY BE "DEAD AND GONE" -- "DUMMY"!!! HE'S GOING TO REALLY NEED SOMEONE AROUND WHO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HIS "FAME" PER SE!!! WHO BETTER THAN HIS LOVELY "DAUGHTER", LUCIA!!!

YOU READ "UGLINESS" INTO MY POST BECAUSE INHERENTLY "YOU" ARE A VERY "UGLY AND IGNORANT" EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING IN WHICH "NO ONE" IN THEIR "RIGHT MIND" WOULD BE "SO BOTHERED" WITH!!! DON'T TRY TO JUSTIFY YOUR "AWESOME" STUPIDITY. YOU SIMPLY CAN'T FIX "STUPID"!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

LOL!!

Let's click in on this profile. Hm. ;)

'Supporting' yourself again, eh? Ok, whatever.

News flash: not everyone needs to believe the way YOU do.

Another news flash: I never ever said Mel doesn't have the right to be happy. I stated he would never be forgotten.

Sincy, YOU took offense about my right to post he would never be forgotten because it's not what you think.

You negate you're own argument each and every time you get into one of these prolonged spats on here which YOU make (see above and actually READ it this time--and try losing the caps lock in any reply, it might help support your argument, besides it just makes you look like the angry little silly piggy you are.)

Get a clue clueless....and try to drink less caffeine and get outside more. It'll do you good. EOD.

michelle

lovely are those who are loved
G-d Bless Everything

IA

It's annoying that the paps won't leave him alone even when a child is involved.
That said, she's very cute and he's handsome and in great shape. (Love it when he wears short sleeve exposing the attractive "fur" on his arm.)
Glad to see how he moved forward despite all. She gives him the strength to do so, and he offers her the fatherly love and care she needs. Hard to tell who needs who more.

michelle