Stolen 'Breaking Bad' Script

Bryan Cranston Calls 911 ...

Thief Broke Into My Car!

3/26/2013 9:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0326_bryan_cranston_911
TMZ has obtained the 911 call placed by "Breaking Bad" star Bryan Cranston ... moments after a thief broke into his car and stole a script from the upcoming season.

In the call, Bryan tells the dispatcher, "I need to report a breaking and entering into my vehicle." He says the thief smashed the passenger side window of his Audi and grabbed a bunch of stuff, including the script.

As we reported, the theft happened earlier this month in New Mexico ... the thief also took Bryan's iPad.

Cops confirm a man by the name of Xavier McAfee was arrested over the weekend for the burglary, but the script has not been recovered.

As for Bryan's window, a source at the Audi dealership that repaired it tells us it cost $600 to fix.

Jacqui

I don't know why these celebs with such valuable stuff, or anyone else for that matter, would leave their stuff in their cars! If you HAVE to leave something in your car, put it in your damned trunk! Why is that so hard?

Sharyn350z

He's kinda stupid for leaving that script in his car, seriously. The studio should have never let the scripts leave the lot . I love him and the show, but this us very irresponsible of him.

who dat

$60...0 to replace a passenger side window. That's the real crime here. The dealership should be brought up on charges of ripping the customers off.

lotus13

Kids: Basic LA rules (Ryan Seacrest GF stolen jewelry). Do not evereverever leave anything of value in your car. Who doesn't know that in LA? i lovelovelove Breaking Bad and Bryan Cranston, but he blew it. Under contract to protect the script, his part of the script, fraction of the end script. I need him—Mr. White. What a lame dumb**** mIstake.
Do not tell me anything about anything about the end, godammit.

esleenda

PR stunt to throw everyone off what the ACTUAL storyline is going to be?

emptyV

What an obvious ploy for publicity. So staged.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2