« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Darrell Waltrip

NASCAR Drivers

Should Fight Each Other!

3/26/2013 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

032513_waltrip_launch
Racing legend Darrell Waltrip thinks NASCAR should follow in hockey's footsteps ... and let drivers punch out their differences -- and each other -- after races. Beats left turns, right?

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jackmama311

including transgenders?

Tuna212

NASCAR Drivers
Should Fight Each Other!
I agree.Let them friggin' go at it on the track.then they will get run over.good these guys are so stupid sometimes

Diamond Goddess!

I'd TOTALLY watch this!
(LOLs.)
You know they want to beat the shiz outta each other after every race.
Vince McMahon should produce it.

Rhubino

Ummm, OK, as long as they take their race helmets off. I saw a "fight" once with Jeff Gordon going after Kenseth, I think. Pretty silly stuff - Gordon looked like a Power Ranger.

Lisa Hagger

I understand that there was a fight, but you should be more concerned with accident that sent Denny Hamlin to the hospital and reporting his undate. To me that was more important that a fight, he took a very hard hit and it could have turned out very badly.

whateveryou

Well, might make it more interesting. But then we already have the UFC. Here's a question. What about Gordon? Do we think he can stand his ground in a toe to toe? Hmmmm?

Lisa Hagger

I understand about the filght, but you should have been reporting an update on Denny Hamlin, he had a bad wreck and hit the wall hard and you should have been posting an update on him, that could have turned out different.

Lori

I agree, when there is a real beef. Joey's block was legit and Tony made an ass out of himself.

chifred

That will help. Anybody can be a badass when you know that you will always have back up. Lets see who will fight when it has to be one on one with no pit crews involved

Rux

Is it just me or does this guy look LiLo's NY lawyer?

Sam

This guy is an idiot.

Sam

Nice message to send to kids to beat each other up to resolve problems

Desiree650

Over years of so many changes in NASCAR it's losing its fan base. It's time to go Boggdie Boggdie on and off the track!

Will

Darrell, you are SO Right. Respect has to be earned, and some of these guys need to be knocked on their asses. It's too bad that NASCAR won't go for it...

Brendon Maness

Very good idea. My dad use to race dirt track and demolition derby many years ago. So, the idea he has is if the drivers have a Problem (Bad Attitude) out on the track and want to fight then Have A Post Race 'GRUDGE MATCH RACE' so they can get it out of there system. They drive like it is. We all know they want to do it!!! Let me know what you all think???