Justin Bieber

Investigated for Battery Against Neighbor

3/26/2013 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0326_justin_bieber

update_bar
1:34 PM PT --
One of Justin's neighbors tells TMZ ... the argument between Bieber and the accuser was NOT over a party ... it had to do with a Ferrari.

We're told Bieber had the car delivered to his home last night on a flatbed truck ... and this morning, he was racing the vehicle up and down the streets.

Neighborhood sources tell us ... the neighbor was furious about the deafening noise AND felt Justin was endangering the community by tearing through the streets at breakneck speeds.

We're told the neighbor went over to confront Justin about the situation ... and that's when the two sides got into a screaming match.

0314_divider_graphic
Justin Bieber
has been accused of battery by a neighbor ... and cops are at the singer's home in Calabasas, CA investigating ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell TMZ .... Justin and one of his male neighbors got into a verbal altercation just after 9 AM.  We're told the argument was intense.

We've confirmed Justin has returned from his overseas concerts and was back home this morning.

0326_subasset_justin_bieber
L.A. County Sheriff's spokesperson Steve Whitmore tells TMZ ... the accuser told deputies Justin made physical contact with him and he has filed a battery report. He also claims Justin threatened him.

Sources connected with Justin's security tell TMZ ... the neighbor came on to Justin's property and began screaming that while Justin was away (overseas)  there were people at the house throwing loud parties.

Our sources tell us Justin told the man to get off his property ... but they insist Justin did not have any physical contact with him.

Sources connected with JB's security tell us the singer went inside his house and security escorted the neighbor off the property.

The Sheriff's Dept. is investigating.

intrigued

His thug friends are always getting him in trouble and he always looks bad trying to protect them.

mel

ARE YOU DUMB?!?

billy cema

This kid needs protection. He'd better take some time out and find our how his money is managed. He's already blown a fortune on Selena Gomez. The freeloaders partying at his expense don't give a fig about his ass. He needs a good solid money manager.

glenda

i am so sick of hearing about this pint sized douche. he just wants attention.. look at me, me, me, me, me.. hey JB, grow up

kerjer88

Just another Lindsey Lohan

John

http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/26/justin-bieber-battery-accusation-calabasas-neighbor-police-threats Justin Bieber is overseas and has even all month. On March 25,2013 he was in Poland than in a few days he will be in Munich on March 28. Still waiting on a reply back and go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Believe_Tour#Tour_dates and look at his tour dates and you can see that he has not been home

Carl

I wonder if it was Lil' Boyfriend or whatever Bieber's gay lover that wrecks his cars is called.

Anonymous

Like this little girl would get in a physical altercation with someone..........

Sam

I can't wait for this punk, gay,douchebag beiber to get his ass kicked.

kali

dump your thug friends Bieber

Cheryl A.

He is like Lindsay Lohan Jr. She NEVER DOES ANYTHING wrong, just like this hothead.

Bkshorti

Justin feels his gd boy image wasn't gonna last forever so let me try being a bad boy. Probably is he hasn't grown in looks meaning his chest, his voice is to soft, n he looks like a lil girl still.

BellaJ

I can't help but think this is a neighbor looking for a payout. Look at JB I'm a mother of 4 and I think my 11 year old could take him in a fight. If things got physical, I think JB would have had his ass handed to him Gabriel Aubry style. JMO

QueenB

Someone get this wild chihuahua a muzzle.

Keirie420

I hope his little ass gets taken to JAIL and they introduce him to the world of pain which awaits this little bastard