Justin Bieber

Investigated for Battery Against Neighbor

3/26/2013 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0326_justin_bieber

update_bar
1:34 PM PT --
One of Justin's neighbors tells TMZ ... the argument between Bieber and the accuser was NOT over a party ... it had to do with a Ferrari.

We're told Bieber had the car delivered to his home last night on a flatbed truck ... and this morning, he was racing the vehicle up and down the streets.

Neighborhood sources tell us ... the neighbor was furious about the deafening noise AND felt Justin was endangering the community by tearing through the streets at breakneck speeds.

We're told the neighbor went over to confront Justin about the situation ... and that's when the two sides got into a screaming match.

0314_divider_graphic
Justin Bieber
has been accused of battery by a neighbor ... and cops are at the singer's home in Calabasas, CA investigating ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell TMZ .... Justin and one of his male neighbors got into a verbal altercation just after 9 AM.  We're told the argument was intense.

We've confirmed Justin has returned from his overseas concerts and was back home this morning.

0326_subasset_justin_bieber
L.A. County Sheriff's spokesperson Steve Whitmore tells TMZ ... the accuser told deputies Justin made physical contact with him and he has filed a battery report. He also claims Justin threatened him.

Sources connected with Justin's security tell TMZ ... the neighbor came on to Justin's property and began screaming that while Justin was away (overseas)  there were people at the house throwing loud parties.

Our sources tell us Justin told the man to get off his property ... but they insist Justin did not have any physical contact with him.

Sources connected with JB's security tell us the singer went inside his house and security escorted the neighbor off the property.

The Sheriff's Dept. is investigating.

ivan

Will the attempt to smear this kid ever end. This is another story over which his haters will jump with glee to further trash him without knowing ever if it's accurate or that he did what any hater would have done if an angry person went into their property. Use your brains for a change!

Briideofchuckii

I don't care how many loud parties were thrown, don't come on my property talking ****!
LEAVE.
Lol JB lives in call a bas ass! Lol. Still, get off my property.

Tammy Beach

I'd imagine living next door to this arrogant little twit is no picnic.

jale

lol justin is overseas for his tour.... so yeah. keep up TMZ!

ivan

Let me add that it's too bad I can't question you haters directly so that I could show how stupid you guys really are. I would not waste my time debating on a site like this.

Viper_Lux

Ouch! Not a Good Day to be the Beiber Man, well he needs to relax, and stay away from people.

Tesla_Consulting

And this guy isn't into rock and roll? F* I'm old!

Aggies85

If I was assaulted by Beiber, I wouldn't tell a soul. I would be too ashamed. That would result in a permanent revocation of my "man card"!

Jordan

Nothing will happen to Justin the DA and courts are afraid to prosecute celebrities in California, Especially because The Government just Gave the Entertainment industry Billions of dollars of taxpayer money in the Fiscal Cliff Negotiation.

elm

Gomez ruined him. Ripped his hairless nuts off and put 'em in a jar on her mantle. Bieber's been beside himself and acting out ever since.

meg

He thinks he is untouchable because he is famous. Well we have all seen how big heads get beat down at some point .. just a matter of time . He needs a reality wake up call.

YouPeopleNeedRealStories

ugh i dont even know why i bothered to read this tbh.... he is in Germany ... he flew there from Poland where he had a show last night and on thursday night he has a show in Munich... Stop creating drama and fake stories TMZ .. its time to stop... no evidence = no story .. sorry not sorry

Nesrine

bye tmz people were tweeting that they saw him in Germany earlier, nice try though

J.E.B.

Justine is getting a little too big for her britches. I think she needs a good ole fashioned a**-whipping.

Mike Ockshuge

What did he do, kick a 3 month old baby in the face!?? I can't see him beating anything older than 4 months!