Kim Kardashian

She Ain't Heavy ...

She's a Mother (to-be)

3/26/2013 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

032613_kim-k_launch
Kim Kardashian says, even with pregnancy, she's only up to 140 pounds -- which very few people believe. So, step right up and play the game that's not sweeping the nation! (Prizes not included)

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Sherms

She is such a freaking liar saying 140 lbs. Good ol' California, using their own version of scales and sizing. I'll bet she's closer to 175 at this point. Your chunky...you were before you were pregnant, and even more so now. Big deal. Own it. Don't be a liar.

pat

Her f*ckn OctoMom mouth alone weighs 20 pounds.

I say she's a hefty 180 lbs.

Toilethead

542 pounds!

obvious

I want to hear about disick

benji88

She is soo fukking hotttt..

Bean

The whole family is nothing but a big joke. LOL!!!

tleeg

Tell that long haired surfer dude cut his hair and shut the hell up. His stupid voice annoys me, and the blonde chick who keeps talking seems like a bitch.... But shes smokin' hot

val

With her fat ass andeg thighs and now her wrinkled back from the fat fat fat in a top that showed it on TV, she's leaning towards 200 lbs AND HER BABY DUE IN JULY, WELL SHE HAS 3 1/2 TO 4 MONTHS TO GROW and indeed she will SHE IS A SLOB AND A SLUT poor baby

Majestik

You know, Honestly, I truly feel sorry for the child she is carrying. Why is she finding it necessary to go on T.V. and speak about her weight? She's had worse stuff printed about her in the tabloid press. Go take a page out of Jessica Simpson's books. Jessica ballooned up pretty bad for her pregnancy but she didn't care about the haters and making fun of her. The fact this woman refuses to dress for comfort for herself and that child that is developing, wearing three inch spiked heels which, with her body frame has got to be UNHEALTHY. She's still as vain as she was before. Why not embrace your body, embrace the weight gain, embrace your impending motherhood and stop worrying about what the rest of the world thinks of you. Miss Kimmykakes has some serious self-esteem issues she needs to deal with them before that baby comes along. I foresee some serious post-partum depression for that woman.

Erik

Her ass weighs 140lbs.

james

Let's see, Orca weighs over 1200 lbs., So I say 837lbs. without shoes.Hahahahahahaha

giggles

She is not 140 I weigh 140 n I'm 5'3 with big boobs. I'm not fat n I dnt have a fat ass like hers. I think maybe she's around 150-165 lbs. She's thick n she's pregnant wen I was pregnant thts around wat I wieghed so I won't be surprised wen she gets to 200 lbs.

Uzo

for more celebrity gossip check out www.swaggcentral.com

Pet peeves

The same as a pregnant Orca!!

I win!!

Uzo

for more news on celebs check out www.swaggcentral.com