« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Porsha Williams

Kordell Stewart BLINDSIDED Me With Divorce

3/26/2013 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0326_coredel_porsha_stewart_getty_article

Porsha Williams says she learned that her husband Kordell Stewart filed for divorce this week when she read it on a website ... and says she's "disappointed" by his actions.

Porsha -- who stars on "Real Housewives of Atlanta" -- released a statement through her rep saying she is "disappointed about her husband's recent filing for divorce."

The rep says Porsha had held off on filing for divorce papers herself ... because she was committed to the marriage. She says Kordell had promised to work on the marriage with her.

Instead, Porsha's rep claims, "[Kordell] misled her and she found out about the filing in the media."

The rep says, "Mrs. Stewart hopes to resolve these personal issues privately with the support of her family, friends and strong faith."

As TMZ previously reported, Kordell filed for divorce in Georgia earlier this week. The couple married in 2011.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

EasilyHard

He seemed more like a director than a husband. Let her wear and look the way she chooses its shockingly expected.

ChitownCletus

who and who?

Kelly

He is a true crap pile. I hope she takes him to the cleaners.

youdontknowme

I swear I knew he did that! I promise!! Like I said, he's a coward.

TheeAmye

She should be THANKING HIM! His OLD Controlling ass would have just brought her down. Now She's still young enough to Work and have a Fam of her own

Davis

Never marry a woman named Porsha , Brandy,Misty, Candy,Trinity, Jade or Destiny etc etc. Think you get the point. Porsha to the main stage Porsha to the main stage Porsha.......

Ozzie X

Ouch! Lame.

KicksandGiggles

Wow.... you mean he could not extract one of his nads from his belly button to tell his wife face to face about the divorce?? I knew it was limp but wow even I thought he would have mustered up enough manhood to tell her directly and finally. She did not deserve that. No spouse does.

Cricket

I'm sure she's heartbroken, but it sounds like she's better off without him. She's very pretty and I'm sure she'll move on

youdontknowme

At the end of the day for Porsha, I could tell she honestly loved him. Her actions showed as she stupidly tried to keep him happy. She's beautiful, young, and obviously bright. He's old, past his time, and in my opinion he's ugly. She can do better! She needs to become independent as she wishes. If her man can't respect that, then I'm almost positive she'll find a new one. Definitely better than him!

whatever3

He's an ass anyway. On the RHOA, he's a control freak treating her like a little child.

Sue from jersey

Porsha stay stong stay classy move on

dman

...and strong faith. Really?

jokerchick

he's ugly inside and out...wtf is growing on the side of his face?

WiddoMouse

So sorry to hear this. They must not talk to one another about the problems in their marriage. Divorce is supposed to be a last resort...not a first step.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments