Sean Penn's Son

RAMS Photog

F*** You N***er

3/27/2013 12:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

032613_sean_penn_son_launch
              **Warning: Video contains graphic and offensive language**

Sean Penn
's son handled a paparazzo in Beverly Hills today much the way his father used to ... violently ramming the photog -- and also calling the guy a "f***ot" and a "n***er."

19-year-old Hopper Penn was following his dad into a medical building when he got into the altercation with an African-American photographer (not TMZ's).

The nuclear exchange was all caught on tape ... Hopper gets up in the photog's face, pushing him, then says, "F*** you ... you're a f***ing f***ot ... shut up you f***ing n***er."

Cops happened to be nearby at the time and heard the commotion. Law enforcement sources tell us, officers asked what happened ... but the photog said it was just a verbal argument, and he didn't want to press charges.

0326-sean-penn-sub-photog
Hopper tells TMZ his side of the story is ... “I was accosted by paparazzi and made to feel like an animal - threatened and under attack, but that does not condone my own actions."

He adds, "I deeply regret my choice of words.”

FYI, Sean was 100% calm and cool in today's video.

It's been nearly four years since Sean's infamous kicking altercation with a photog. He was sentenced to three years probation stemming from that incident.

011012_sean_penn_videolaunch

Tweeder

Equal rights for all. If the African American can use the word all should be able to use the word

Eddie

The only thing worse than celebrities is their talentless kids. FYI your father is the one the making out with dudes for a gold plated statue.

Cynna121

What a piece of total crap, waste of time and space.

tj

I don't condone racism but he had every right to get pissed off

nature30

Not tmz's lol, he just got the ball to say what ALL white ppl feel im black but i respect a person that'll let me know straight forward then a person who'll smile in my face and type ****** a million times on the internet

dede

How come this Black Paparazzi is on the street why is his black ass not behind bar. The paparazzi are so good at screaming don't touch me or my equipment. Why are they in the face of other people when the f12k Paparazzi are so righteous about one God give right. A good kick to the ball is the answer to the pap.

Wow ...

That is a crying shame. A person doesn't resort to those words unless it is in their vocabulary. I can even understand getting frustrated with the paps, but umm...no excuse for that! It also reveals his thoughts about gays and blacks. Not cool!!!

Killmonokill

Man all you judging nobody's, imagine people with cameras in your face all day everyday trying to get a rise out of you.. There is not a single person in the world that wouldn't blow up on a off day... Unfortunately he said the two words everyone in history have used but will never admit. And on top of that imagine going with your sick parent to the doctors and having a aggressive photog rush them WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Nonsense

This is quite ironic. The "Penn" family are screaming liberals. Ha, what a bunch of 2 faced losers.

Kookla

Wow ass hole he's grown up to be

missnyfl

With a name like Hopper you shouldn't be calling anyone names. Ha jk! In all seriousness, I would prob say things I didn't mean out of anger if someone was in my face.

ABB

What an' effin' a-hole! Even in Alabama and Mississippi racists restrain themselves more than this dog! I hope his career riding daddy's coat tails runs into a brick wall! And no, I'm not black.

mp3junkie

This young man is a RACIST. What is done and thought in darkness has come light. SAD!

Luz

Like father like son!

Liss

Well, well, well.... isn't he just a bundle of ugly homophobic/bigoted joy. Loser.