Adrian Grenier

REGRETS Suggesting Bieber for 'Entourage' Movie

3/27/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

032713_adrian_grenier_launch
Adrian Grenier tells TMZ ... he wishes he NEVER named Justin Bieber as the ideal cameo for his upcoming "Entourage" movie ... but still insists the dude could be a great actor under the right conditions.

Grenier -- sporting a cool new samurai-style hairdo -- was leaving The Sayers Club in L.A. last night when we asked about recent comments he made to HollywoodLife.com about Bieber ... when he said, "I saw [Justin's] documentary and thought he was so cool. I think he would be great!”

But last night, Adrian pulled a 180 ... telling us, "Why did I even say it? I started something I didn't want to finish ... so, I don't want to talk about it."

Still, Adrian says Justin has the potential to be great on screen ... because under the right circumstance ... "Everybody can act."

Adrian says he also feels Justin's pain when it comes to criticism about his personal life ... and can relate to JB's urge to race Ferraris.

Check out the clip.

Roman

Joe Dirt is coming up in the world

campy

'Entourage' the movie?? I became really tired of the show...there's going to be a movie? Who's the target audience? The 7-11 year olds?

Shelley

Sometimes it better to shut up.

TJ

He's the last person who should be commenting on acting skills.

jjjrgrayson

Th

Sagacious1

I would not see entourage if that little cannuck ****head is in it. That simple. He's a bitch, needs to go back to the frozen tundra and we can thaw him out in 20 years for a vh1 where are they now episode.

SheDontCare

Why is that man so dang sexy ???? Mmm mmm mmmm

Bkshorti

Dont really care about the comment, I loved the show whn it was on and can't wait for the movie.

tal0822

You gotta admit Beiber can act well at certain things, just look at how he is always acting like he is black!!

What I Think

I still find myself wondering if justin(e) is a dude or a dudette.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2