Justin Bieber

I Didn't Spit on Him ...

I Didn't Threaten to Kill Him

3/27/2013 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0326_justin_bieber_01
Justin Bieber is adamant his neighbor is LYING -- insisting he NEVER spat or threatened to kill anyone during a heated exchange at his home in Calabasas ... sources close to the singer tell TMZ.

Our sources tell us ... the singer isn't denying that he confronted his neighbor when the guy stormed on to his property early Tuesday morning ... but Bieber is saying things never turned physical.

As we first reported, the neighbor was steaming mad when he confronted Bieber ... and yelled at Justin for racing his Ferrari around the private community at breakneck speeds.

We're told Justin believes he had a right to engage the guy in the argument ... but the singer is telling people no spit ever left his mouth. JB also insists he never threatened to do the neighbor any harm.

Plus, our sources tell us ... Justin's camp believes the neighbor was trespassing during the entire incident.

tonygmanusa1

What a putz/ punk I would love to beat his ass into a wall

blacksRracist2

Didnt he tell some photograpger "ill effing kill you" in the last like 2 weeks and it was caught on tape/ the kids clearly a liar, who tries WAYYYYYY too hard to be a bad ass.....and horrably failing at it, might I add....

psychotic_tendencies

He's saying that so he don't lose fans lol

Ittybittytittiecommitee

Dude Justin my man you going crazy just smoke up sum dat Kush you will be ok get back with Selena your life seemed more calm when she was around but JS In other News I just charred in my pants gnight

Ittybittytittiecommitee

mckittrick

you have to sit in the corner for lying

UNLV1990

Start saving your money kid, your career is over.

Jennyfrenzy

Maybe he doesn't remember because he was blacked out?

Decker

Lots of toys and a career that's coming to trainwreck end.

Griffin

Hopefully he will be deported before he kills someone with his reckless driving. (Also, he allows his friends to borrow his cars and drive recklessly.) He is not a U.S. citizen and if he does not respect our laws then he should return home to Canada. Sad to watch yet another child star "mature" into a trainwreck.

Justinbieber994

He thinks he is god an he should be made to follow the law but I guess he is above the law because he is Justin bieber mister never does anything but in the last year how many time has been charged with battery oh yea I forgot his sources says he innocent so it must be true why is it true because he is mister No Grammy an oh yea he was also involved in the death of a man but he is always innocent

Justinbieber994

Spoiled child rich brat no talent no Grammy lol one day he will buy one tho

Justinbieber994

His real Pasteur @prayin4justin should council him the rite way but as I see she is a yes man to

TEAM LAMMY

Damage control

Marvin

Liar Liar, pants on fire.