Justin Bieber

I Didn't Spit on Him ...

I Didn't Threaten to Kill Him

3/27/2013 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0326_justin_bieber_01
Justin Bieber is adamant his neighbor is LYING -- insisting he NEVER spat or threatened to kill anyone during a heated exchange at his home in Calabasas ... sources close to the singer tell TMZ.

Our sources tell us ... the singer isn't denying that he confronted his neighbor when the guy stormed on to his property early Tuesday morning ... but Bieber is saying things never turned physical.

As we first reported, the neighbor was steaming mad when he confronted Bieber ... and yelled at Justin for racing his Ferrari around the private community at breakneck speeds.

We're told Justin believes he had a right to engage the guy in the argument ... but the singer is telling people no spit ever left his mouth. JB also insists he never threatened to do the neighbor any harm.

Plus, our sources tell us ... Justin's camp believes the neighbor was trespassing during the entire incident.

JuanRambo

Justin Bieber is a liar liar pants in fire... Lol **** this punk ass kid...

Liz

I can walk onto my neighbor's property without it being trespassing. He does not have to issue an invitation every time. If the neighbor comes on to my property, I tell him or the cops I don't want him there, then he does it again, THEN it's trespassing.

Tracey

How many more years until this 'bieber' guy disappears? I for one can not wait until he ends up like Lilo!

gibby

ya` you did you little girl and you will always be a little girl, go to your mommy she has your ba ba!!!! little girl,,,

Brian

After seeing the video of tough guy Bieber in London yelling at the photographer for nothing. I can believe he would spit on a neighbor. If the neighbor is a lawyer hopefully he had mind to save the spit.

Jbsux

Funny how you deny spitting on the guy but not going 100+ miles in a resedintal area during spring break where kids will be out in the streets playing. JB you need a reality check.

Mike L

Nobody cares what he says. He's a known liar. Just deport his ass back to Canada. Don't know why we let him in to this country to begin with.

Nicoleasm

His neighbor probably had good reason to be upset about the car racing, but I think when people deal with celebrities or have bad run-ins with them, they'll make up things out of revenge or a paycheck because they know the media will believe it and the news crew will run with it

Evil Deadite

He looks stoned as hell in that picture

diane

Of course not Justine. You didn't do anything. Innocent thing

Brian

As Canadian citizen in the U.S. if he gets convicted of assault the chances of him getting deported are very, very good. What a dumbass

Cheryl A.

Liar Liar Lindsay, I mean Liar.....same thing. He is an effin' liar !!!!!!!!!!!

Skabotch

Sure looks like he is High in this photo. It seems he does like Weed. Glassy partially closed eyes. He will Crash and Burn just like Lindsay L. These young celebrities don't know how fortunate they are.

Sandy

Justin is on steroids, he is wanting to change himself from looking like a boy, thus the tattoos and afraid that the steroids are changing him and making him angry. This is not fac,t but just my thoughts on everything that's been going on lately.

FLUX

Given Justin's recent history I doubt if he is telling the truth. Why didn't he just be nice to the neighbor and move on? Sounds like a person who feels above the law to me. Hope he wakes up before he gets treated like an adult.