Matt Lauer vs. Anderson Cooper

Who'd You Rather?

3/27/2013 12:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0327_matt_lauer_anderson_cooper_rather_v2While NBC may have dreams of replacing 'Today' show reigning king Matt Lauer with CNN prince Anderson Cooper at some point in the future, the real question is ...

Davis

Why don't you give old Ann a strap on and let her punk both of them :) I am sure they would both enjoy it.

Just_Me

What is it with white people spray-painting themselves with color? embarrassing lol!

CLINT

Either way it would be like having sex with your father.

Starbum

Lauder is a puke face, pompous back stabber.. I quit watching the Today show because of him and what he did to Ann Curry. I will never watch a show that he is on. As for looks, he has none, ugly on the outside and inside. Bald headed old man. Karma

Conchita

Lauer has worn out his stay. He is forced funny and really not engaging . Cooper would bring flavor and newness to the show And his humor is NOT FORCED. And he is a great journalist and interviewer

ACE DEUCEY

Gimme Ann Curry....or Katie Couric....or Soledad O'Brien...or Deborah Norville....or Jane Pauley.....or

obvious

Bring back Ann!bri.g back Ann! Bring back Ann! All together now! Bring back Ann!bring back Ann!

cattars

Fine with me, put Matt on CNN, Still a Matt fan!

Bitchplease

I was fortunate to meet Anderson a few months ago & he is a total sweetheart! I was fan girling over him because I've loved him as a journalist since I was 16. He was very humble, sweet and courteous. I don't get why people always bring out the gay thing, he's nothing like Perez h doesn't shove his homosexuality down people's throat. Plus he's one of the best damn journalist out there. Period.

moxie

You gots to be kidding me. Neither.

antigirlygirl

No fair! How come the gay men always look better than the straight? Damn! :D

Larry1006

Matt Lauer, Anderson Cooper seems as fake as his fake tan.

James R. - Los Angeles

Who would I rather beat like a red headed step-child? BOTH!

Phishie from Philly

Matt is the only fa.g I see. Anderson will be way better than anyone whoever hosted the Today Show. He's a likable person and people will watch him. Good job ABC I mean NBC.
Phishie from Philly

Happy

ML is nothing but a big bully full of his own shot! He needs ta go already.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments