Scott Disick

RIPPED by Reptile Org

For Alligator Murder

3/27/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0326-scott-disick-tmz-IRR

Scott Disick
should have his legs sliced open, blood gushing, and then be fed to the gators ... that's what a Reptile Rescue Org wants ... after Scott shot an alligator in the face on a recent episode of  "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami."

Mary Hart from International Reptile Rescue -- a world renowned nonprofit that's been rescuing reptiles for decades -- tells TMZ, Scott's hunting trip which aired this weekend on E! was a cruel, insensitive act.

She says, "He didn’t kill that alligator, he murdered that alligator." And she goes on: "Fairness would be to cut both his thighs so he bleeds and then toss him in a gator pond with gators small enough to rip him apart slowly and painfully."

FYI ... in the episode Scott hunted the gator (legally) in Florida ... shot at point-blank range in the head and later skinned and gutted it -- all while cameras rolled.

032613_kim_scott_launch

PETA, Tori Spelling, Shannon Elizabeth, and a slew of celebs have already slammed Scott and E! for the gator-cide ... calling it upsetting, horrible, pathetic and f****d up.

E! and Scott have yet to respond.

Mut

I'm IMPRESSED! I didn't that silly little silly boy had it him! Way to go Scott!

MrAL

HELLO, HAS ANYONE SEEN SWAMP PEOPLE ON THE HISTORY CHANNEL!!

Abby

These people need to suck Scott's nuts. I think Scot is the most interesting person on this season. An alligator died for loafers, Kim w ear fur and leather. Hypocrite much?

palermo

That was a disgusting episode, one of the worst. Number one was the crotch sniffing episode though. They have run out of ideas, it's way past time for them to be off the air.

Tweeder

People hunt. People use guns get the F over it. Your ranting and crying cause you value an animals life over a humans is sad and sick, this bit$h should be made to step down after she wants to murder a HUMAN. I hunt and I hunt only what I will eat, and I donate the bones to the local college. It's not murder if you use the animal for food and its hide

TJ

I bet Scott knows where Kayne is,and if Kim is REALLY pregnant or not. But he ain't telling!!

bored

WTF I like that show but I am so pissed off that E! filmed this and aired it!! Fkkkkk! We watch it for the Kardashians not stupid gator killing Scott!!!

Therealrachelkay101712

There is nothing wrong with how he killed this gator. Have any of you seen Swamp People, you're suppose to shoot them in the back of the head in the "kill spot" so they don't suffer. I know if someone was to shoot me I would rather have them do it as quick as possible. Rather than shooting me all over before finally putting me out of my misery. I am just in complete shock that Scott actually knew how to shoot a gun let alone hit his target lol.

Bonnie

I'm sorry but the Gator was killed legally and they are hunted and killed legally here all the time...what bothers me are the activist who are violent themselves talking about cutting open a human and feeding them t animals...they need to listen to theirselves,they are crazy!

Caleigh

omg lets all get over this, it was legal, its probably done every day, what if animals never died or were killed, where would we be?

Mel

This guy has got to be one of the biggest douches out there today, he lives off his wife, no job and is basically a total loser who THINKS he's awesome! I hope a Gator eats him alive!!

Meyersmedley

I'm so tired of these PETA activists. They value an animals life more than a human being. Their priorities are completely out of whack. It's ok to talk about feeding a human to alligators, but God forbid a human kill an animal FOR THE PUPROSE OF EATING IT. Good grief, I'd hate to see what would happen if these people were put in a position of survival. They'd starve to death.

Crystal

Oh gosh! As long as they used the meat then what is the big deal? It is called hunting!

Muziqfirst

No one cares about the whole show dedicated to this right? SWAMP PEOPLE ANYONE?

kb

Not a fan of these people, every animal featured on there show ends up in peril! Dogs, cats and now aliigators, done with them!