Chris Brown

I'm One Helluva

Graffiti Artist

3/28/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0328_chris_brown_launch
Chris Brown just BLEW OUR MINDS!!! 'Cause the singer put his graffiti skills on display on a wall in Florida ... and dude's got some serious talent.

Brown grabbed a spray can and went to town on a building in Miami (we're guessing he was contracted to be there, 'cause if he wasn't, it could be considered vandalism and he could be arrested ... probation violation ... jail ... court drama ... etc.)

Photogs snapped pics as Brown tagged the canvas ... and you gotta trust us on this one, the finished product is pretty awesome.

Check out the pics ...

sherri

Dude, who taught you how to dress ??? How pathetic. I guess you're proud to be from the hood, huh???

sherri

Dude, who taught you how to dress? Guess you're proud of being from the hood, huh ??? That is not so cool.

AwesomeSandra

Really, your suprised??
If you follow Chris Brown, you would know that he very talented. Chris Brown has been doing art for a while.

TruthBTold

Yes TMZ ... Chris is more than a woman beating piece of s***. He's a very talented artist, dancer, and singer.

Jody

Pull up your pants and pull down your shirt you piece of trash.

Aaron

Chris Brown isn't the only celeb that has beat up a girlfriend.Look at Charlie Sheen,Floyd Mayweather jr,and Mel Gibson.They all had domestic violence with their girlfriends/wives.All of them were wrong including Chris.He's still talented though.

Kevin

PULL YO PANTS UP BLACK MAN!!!!
PLEASE!!!!!!

I find it interesting that a Thug like Chris who OBVIOUSLY MUST know the inference of wearing your pants that low in "Prison Culture"...? Would do it. I know he's a "DL" Brotha...( based on his iPhone exchanges with Trey Songs ) but if he's gonna use Rhianna as a BEARD, at least play off the "Prison Bitch Look" a little better than that!

LeeInOceanside

Him and Justin Beiber have this pants on the ground problem.

Truth

BITCH PULEEEEZ... IMMA SURE THE GANSTA HOMIE CONVICTED FELON CAN SPRAY PAINT RIHANNA'S PIC PRETTY GOOD. I HEAR HE USES BLACK, BLUE, AND A TOUCH OF RED IN THE FINISHED PRODUCT. #TRUTH!!

rei3

that piece isn't even good....look at some real graff artists.

g00dIes

Love him, keep ur head up baby...u got alot of haters and that's a good thing. Your doin something rite. Team breezy

g00dIes

Ass shot so sexy lol

dorjeanaetay

So I am just going to say it... this comment isnt excusing him from his past action. Chris has never made an excuse for it, either. He takes all the negative comments,because he understand that all this negative reaction is from his past action. And one thing I do know, is for Chris to jump out of character the way he did in 09. Their is alot more to the story, about what happen in that car that night. But, he still takes everything you throw at him,because he knows he could of did differently. But, we all know we can push a button too many times till it explode. Then we woman set there shocked about the reaction. And, say stuff like "I cant believe he reacted that way." As if we had nothing to do with it. I have seen many good men jump out character because we wouldnt stop arguing, give them there space when asked instead you get in their face or you threaten them.And the whole time the man simply asked you to leave.But, do you? No! you just keep pushing. Now I dont exactly know what happen with Chris and Riri, but I do know something major happen in that car that made him react that way and he did ask her to get out the car before he hit her. If a house is burning down and you have a clear way to the front door would you stay in the house? there always two sides to a story and the truth is between them. I am proud of Chris Brown growth and will forever be a supporter. So now can we focus on the budget cut, starving children, gun laws ...you know stuff that is really important in 2013.

missr

Pull your pants up you idiot!! I hate that they do this, rappers and they make kids like it's cool so when I go to the store I'm standing behind some jackass with his pants around his knees. Do they not know that it's a prison thing and means you've been raped by another man??

cici

John Wayne Gacy was an artist too.