Chumlee to Girlfriend

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Here's Some New Boobs

3/28/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0327_chum_lee_girlfriend
"Pawn Stars" pays BANK ... just ask Chumlee ... who dropped thousands of dollars on an expensive new pair of boobs for his girlfriend, TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Chum tell us, the perky new breasts were a recent birthday gift for his gf Tanya -- but that wasn't all he got her.

We're told Chumlee also rented out a penthouse suite for him and his lady at the D Casino hotel last weekend, paid for several lavish dinners at the hotel's Andiamo steakhouse -- including one attended by Tanya's 11 girlfriends -- and even arranged fancy limo rides through Vegas for her and her family.

And get this ... after dinner Saturday night, Chum hit up the high-limit blackjack table ... where the minimum was $500 per hand.

Chumlee tells us, "I wanted it to be the best birthday ever for her and was happy to be a part of a great party, celebration, and special gifts."

Hehe ... special gifts.

0327-subasset-chum-lee-girl

kross

and i thought he was single and gay

Jackie

LOL This is a comment about Chumplee , I bet his girlfriend splits on him as soon as she is done using that poor guy and his girlfriend and her friends spend every bit of Chumlees money

Michelle

It's obvious that she's with him for his wit and personality.

Sam

Chumlee if you ever think of getting married to this gold digger whore...get a pre nup!

MJB

Chum, ur very entertaining but heres some words of advice...... NOTHING LASTS FOREVER !!!!! ....And Im not talking about ur GF !!!!

ricosauve15

He must make a lot cuz there is no other way she would date him

who-me

They are both ugly with fat heads.

Vicky

Why shouldn't he fix up his new toy to his liking? I am sure he pays for plenty more than boobs! I went on a date with a very wealthly good looking man who had his own plane. But he had a beard and got food in it and it made me sick, I could not go out with him again. How do these woman do it, with the gross/old men is beyond me.

JenniferErinn31

Paying for love is the new it thing!

icantbelieveitsnotbutter

That's It! I am done watching that show. If THAT boob can buy his gold digging girlfriend boobs then then I want no part in it. What a waste of money. I can't believe that buffoon makes any money being on that show!

Someonezmom

Love must be blind...holt sh!t sooooooo blind

Christy Polly

All I feel is sorry for this guy, is there nobody around him telling him shes only doing it for the $$? He looks like a most guys i grew up with in no where GA and chicks that look like her DO NOT date doods that look like him

Northerner

that girl just proves that women only want a guy for his money cause chumlee is way to stupid, way to fat, and way to ugly to have that woman other wise.

i cant stand this worthless piece of **** and i wish he would do us all a favor and just kill himself!

PokerStar

I thought dating your sister only occurred in the south?

phil perrier

Looks like Chum has lost a lot of weight. Good!