« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Buss

Leaves Young GF Sweet Condo, Sick Ride!!

3/28/2013 11:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0328_delia_cortez_buss_facebookJerry Buss -- who owned the L.A. Lakers before he died -- has given a girlfriend many decades younger than him an awesome parting gift -- his Honolulu, Hawaii condo and his 2009 Bentley!

TMZ just obtained a copy of Jerry's will, and he leaves just about everything to his family trust.  The trustee is Jerry's daughter, Jeanie Buss.  According to the will, the estate is worth in excess of $5.5 million (although his assets obviously total way more than that).

0328_delia_cortez_bentley_myspace
Now ... as for the young woman.  Her name is Delia Cortez.  She lives in Hawaii.  She's in her late 20s and was studying to become a vet.

Sources who were close to Jerry tell TMZ ... she and Jerry had an "intimate relationship."  We also know Jerry had an eye for young ladies and got around.

As for the condo and the car ... Jerry amended his will in March, 2012 to include the gifts to Delia.

021512_jerry_buss_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mabel Leaf

That was nice of him.

SPIDEY

HEAUX STAY WINNING WTF?!?!?!!?

Carl

If she made him happy so be it. Jerry was a smart guy (he had a PhD). Obviously he must have known that a 20-something woman wouldn't be interested in an 80 year old man if it wasn't for money. They are both adults and I don't think any real deception was involved.

firebaby

so in other words, he left to her the condo she most likely was already living in, and the car she most likely was already driving... nice of him though, she won't have to worry about anybody hassling her for it..

static

Cheap bastard.

NOT ELMO

She will Sell everything and become a Multi-Millionaire................Won The Lotto !

foreverOnline

Wtf?! Where can I meet an old wrinkly billionare?! Im as plain looking as this lucky brod...

Ulm

And She is not my canadian bitch she was the second full transplant, they found her the most desirable to eat, and she a full total bitch and apparently the best of the list; Hi do you like the cars.... In mexico too?, the bump is useless they eggs hatch with the kid and the mom at the same time, it is not that i am envious(oh you are lying).... Your smile is awesome, as I said I do not remember through profuse damage who your families where but there were more than one complex as the one I grow up... long story....

LetsBeReAL

Daddy issues much? Eww

KicksandGiggles

Awesome! Closing her eyes and giving Meryl Streep Level Acting Performances really paid off in the end! You Go Girl!! Nothing is free and wow you deserve it! Hey, I hear Mickey Rooney is on the prowl. You better grab some new lip moisterizer!

barnlady

years ago I had friends working at the forum and remember him paying parents off so he could be with their "UNDER AGE" daughters. He has always been a dirtbag that was "PROTECTED"

vixis

Good luck trying affording the auto insurance on that nice Bentley and paying homeowners insurance and condo fees on that "vet" salary. Some boast we are envious, please....I wouldn't want a POS Bentley. I can only imagine the repair and fuel costs for this heap of crap. As for the condo, that I wouldn't mind having.

Ulm

You changed the photo, now right, some have complained my mother had nothing when i reached power she got a barn and some animals so she could survive, having in mind that we lost it all I think that my little act of corruption will pass unattended, she disappeared too it did not last nothing and all the area was destroyed. We all not have family that were governors to come back. For me alone Oh we are the soul eaters we rule this universe!! sect.

john

Brooke Burk and many others had a very similar hooker deal while Jerry was alive.

JD

Being a slot has it's perks.

If you think for a second she would have f'd him if he were an average 80 year old dude living on a pension paying him $3k a month you're f'ing retarded.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments