Kim K vs. Jessica Simpson

Who'd You Rather?

3/28/2013 8:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0328_jessica_kim_xposure_gettyIt was a battle of the baby bulge on Wednesday, as maternity fashionista Kim Kardashian bedazzled on the streets of NYC -- while Jessica Simpson shopped in her comfy sweats in Los Angeles.

So we gotta ask ...

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Ephie

Most important question...who bejeweled a blue construction tarp, and why did they use it to dress a pig?

Vanessa

Ugly

konphidential

Jessica simpson looks like honey bobo.. What the buck does "who'd you rather" have to do with what someone is wearing? I'm no fan of kim but from a purse sexual standpoint, I rather thump her booty over jessicas who looks like she burps, farts, and eats cheetos all day. Oh what she does. Did it in her reality show with Nick anyway.

Guest

Jessica looks way better, even in that outfit! Kim is just not impressing me at all. I can't imagine what kind of mom she's gonna be, either. Maybe let Kourtney do it, since she seems to be doing such a good job with her kids.

Mantra

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries."

"The Netherlands and Belgium are more crowded than Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them."

"Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites."

"What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?"

"How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?"

"And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?"

"But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews."

"They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white."

cluesarethere

29 days and counting .. Still no Kanye. This is not the way an expecting father to act if he still cares for the baby momma or child. Admit it already Kim... He's left you. While you are at it... Admit the marriage to Kris was fraud and give him the annulment.

Caps

Neither ... they are both pigs

cluesarethere

Ok, finally pictures of them on the 31st day of separation.. Kim had to fly to Paris to get some photos of them together.... And they both look miserable. No hugging, smiling or hand holding.

V3r0n1ca0911

Kim is trying to hard, looks like a fat whale. Jessica looks like a natural.

luvgurl22

I can't stand her!!! So undeserving of the life she has.smh

Guest

I can't stand Kim! Go Jess!

Cindy J

Ew. Ew. Ew. And once again, ew....

joejoey

those heels must be made of steel

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14