Kim K vs. Jessica Simpson

Who'd You Rather?

3/28/2013 8:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0328_jessica_kim_xposure_gettyIt was a battle of the baby bulge on Wednesday, as maternity fashionista Kim Kardashian bedazzled on the streets of NYC -- while Jessica Simpson shopped in her comfy sweats in Los Angeles.

So we gotta ask ...

barcag

Why doesn't TMZ give us a neither option on these polls?

Pete

pregnant women are disgusting!!!

Susan

They are both a mess!!!!! It is such a shame that neither one of these women care what they look like & Kim is really harming her baby's health in those tight clothes. She should know better.

loveyou15

Kim is the ugliest pregnant women I have ever seen. She looks ridiculous and fatter with those stupid clothes

Kev the Realist

jessica in a heart beat beacuse she is not and ugly, stupid, gypsy, adultering tramp with an angry gay boyfriend who is off flying around tapping any othjer chick he wants while he pathtic pregnant disgusting tramp girlfirend is at home trying as much as possible to stay relevant. news fals you talentless tramp, tyou and all the KRAPTRASHIAN's need to just disappear, you are disgusting.

ben

For as much as money as these two have, they should be able to afford beautiful maternity clothes . . . Oh I forgot, money doesn't buy good taste!

loveyou15

Kanye should ve had a baby with Amber Rose. She looked amazing pregnant and looks way better then this hood rat

chloelee29

Kim, Kim, Kim...daym you are going to be HUGE at the end and for a long long time afterwards. She has made so many rude comments to Khloe and Kourtney about SO many things, she deserves this ;)

Christine

There is no way Kim only gained 20 pounds. I believe she over about 65, girl is round as a sausage. There is no baby bump.

WTF

Same way I would look at a car. One of these has a LOT more miles on it than the other. Makes it an easy choice.

Cool Papa

Three words: Pregnant Sexual Napalm. Boom.

Carl

Kim looks a little better right at the moment but I'm sure Jessica has less diseases.

MooCow

TMZ needs to add a third alternative. I suggest "I'd rather rip open my nut sack with a dull deer antler"

Laura

Kim "bedazzled"? Did someone pay TMZ to make it sound like Kim looks good in this picture? I can't stand the girl, and even I'm starting to feel sorry for her, the way she looks. Every day, she keeps finding a way to look even more hideous! Someone needs to make this stop.

KicksandGiggles

A decent man would rather rub his wang with a bear trap than dip into KK's crowded cess pool. At least Jessica doesn't have a penniculum IV at her kitchen table.