Justin Bieber

Restrained by Bodyguard

In 'Spit' Fight

3/28/2013 11:59 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0328-justin-bieber-x17-calabasas
Justin Bieber
was so out of control during his altercation with a neighbor Tuesday ... he had to be restrained by his bodyguard ... this according to the neighbor's account to cops.

We broke the story ... the neighbor claims Justin spit in his face and threatened to kill him after he complained that the singer was driving his Ferrari at around 100 mph in the gated community.

We've now learned ... the neighbor told L.A. County Sheriff's deputies ... Bieber wasn't done after hocking the loogie ... he was lunging at the 47-year-old man and the bodyguard had to restrain him.  It's interesting ... because earlier this month a bodyguard had to restrain Bieber from attacking a rude photog in London.

Our Bieber sources say the singer insists he did not spit or attack the guy ... but as we reported, a landscaper directly across the street from Bieber's home says he saw the singer spit.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

James R. - Los Angeles

What a douche.

george

Real big man, NOT, just a little boot lip wanta b.

Cool Papa

What a puny little punk. Can someone please revoke his green card?

Stiletto

"Psst...hey bodyguard...on the count of 4 I'm going to go after this guy...but you restrain me so I don't get the crap kicked out of me...OK?"

2 seconds later...

"I'm going to kill you, you nosy neighbor...ARRRGHHH...No, let me go, I'm going to beat him to a pulp...lemme go!!!!"

5 minutes later...

"Nice job there bruno...I actually got to feel like a man for a second...here's another 10K bonus."

BReasonable

He has a history of issue threats. I believe the neighbor. JB should be deported.

King Beef

Somebody needs to beat the everliving crap out of this scrawny little bitch. I bet he wouldn't be so tough if his bodyguards weren't there to "hold him back".

rrronin

Punk a**, scrawny, hairless little boy knows he has his bodyguards to protect him from getting the spanking he deserves. I'm a 60+ yo 148 lb senior with more than enough experience to give Bieber what he needs..."pity the fool"...as Mr. T would say :)

David

Just let him go one time ....

Jane

Is this the same body guard who had to put Bieber Baby back in his car seat? That body guard is really a nanny. I bet he also has to carry a diaper bag.

obvious

Give me a break.... If his body gaurd wasn't there ..Justin Apr ja e tM inside

HoTMZ

Here we go....

SoManyIdiots

Like a little runt mutt dog it's owner is walking. The little thing barks. It acts like it wants to pull away from the leash and attack, but it's REALLY scared ****zless.

24HourJockItchCureDotCom

Justin I know you are going to read this so allow me to share my thoughts below:

Jules Destaing