Alleged Spitting Victim's Wife

Justin Bieber's a 'Punk'

3/28/2013 5:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0328-justin-bieber-tmzThe wife of the man who Justin Bieber allegedly spit on tells TMZ, Bieber is a "punk."

TMZ broke the story ... auto mogul Jeff Schwartz -- Justin's neighbor -- went over to confront the singer about driving in the gated community at speeds approaching 100 mph, and Justin responded by allegedly spitting in his face and threatening to kill him.

Schwartz's wife, Suzie, tells TMZ, "He's a punk.  He thinks he's invincible.  He can't continue to have a bunch of enablers around him."  FYI, there are reports Jeff said this, but it was Suzie.

Suzie also tells TMZ, "Spitting on someone is unacceptable.  He can't do this to people."

And she tells us Justin has NOT apologized to her hubby.

Justin denies hocking a loogie on Jeff, but we've learned there is at least one eyewitness who begs to differ.

Sue

Classic case of to much to soon. Go back to Canada Beibs's. Nobody thinks your all that anymore here! Oh except maybe your leech posse. That is as long as you have the long green to buy them with.

IwuvTMZ

HeeHee.

Blondie

DEPORT HIM

Most H8d

Nope your husband is a punk for letting him spit on him and not beating his ass

bernergirl

No sh@t. We all knew that.

R

Put speed bumps in. Annoying but effective.

mrharrybawls2012

I believe this is a strong case for capital punishment.

AMateToTalkTo

DAMN, aren't you glad you don't live in the same community as this little punk a*se?

I, for one, no matter how good his security THINKS they are, would AT LEAST have busted his nose for spitting on me.

Keepin' it Real

...and I thought I disliked my neighbors.

Dave

Unfortunately, the way this kid is heading he is either to end up dead or in jail because he killed someone with his recklessness; either way, a very sad and totally preventable situation. Where the hell are his parents? I don't care if you are a minor or not, they should at least have some sway over him if he was raised right

rjmorita

I have never, ever spat on somebody in my entire life. I wouldn't even do that to a dog. It's one of the most disgusting and very low-class human behaviors.

mroldschool

Curbstomp this prick already!!!!

Dave

If your kid admires Justin Bieber, you are a failed parent and better get your act together.

nan

No surprise there ...the kid is a punk

ivan

Is it not obvious they are haters trying to get him out of their neighborhood? Would you trust them to be telling the truth? Would you like people to go to your enemies for accurate info about you? Hello, do I hear crickets? Why don't we wait for the results of the investigation before you send him to the electric chair for alleged spitting.