Lindsay Lohan

Crackin' Community Service Jokes

3/28/2013 1:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

032813_lohan_anger_management_launch_v2
Lindsay Lohan's criminal woes are a big joke to her ... on "Anger Management" ... as you can see from some of the footage we got.

It was shot Monday when Lindsay was on set for Charlie Sheen's show.

As we reported, she was a breeze to work with -- at least the first day.  As one source put it, "Lindsay knew her lines cold and her timing was perfect. She was really funny."

It kinda reminds us of Lindsay from her "Mean Girls" days ... so we gotta ask ...

Alan Carver

Of course this dippy-bitch is making comments about community service, because everything associated with her judicial probation IS a JOKE to her, since she has no intention of ever rehabbing herself for any good in society what-so-ever. Laugh on Lohan, cause the real joke is YOU! You are a joke to yourself and your former craft! Who will be laughing when you eventually crash and burn?

Meg

This video really humanizes her. Her publicist should take notes. We need to see less photos of her leaving a club with a coat over her head, and more of her acting normal and human. With all the trials it's hard to even sympathise with her as a human anymore, I bet Charlie Sheen is behind releasing this video and he is absolutely right. Much better to see her sober and working hard.

Alia

No enough with the skank she is a skank and can't act.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Bury her body over there. I really dont want her back here.. She stinks up the place

thugzilla

Why exactly ain't this filthy bitch not in rehab lockdown or jail already after hee trial. I hate this bitch.

pattin

gawd, lindsay jus sucks at life. she doesnt deserve to live past 30. i really think she will od this year

Majestik

How much you wanna bet that isn't coffee or tea in either of those mugs?
Meh, I can't bring myself to watch the clip. Seeing her in Machete has scarred me for life.

Barbara

Hey TMZ...why no report on her screwing up the 2nd day...two hrs late, puked on set, refusing to come on set...swiping a bracelet, was on her arm in Brazil.

ac

That tshirt about rape is just not right!! how awful These people need to go away.

janet

Oh Please, the only reason why Lohan is on the show is because it's Sheens show. He's the boss. No way she wasn't going to push him to get on it for work. He's the only one who would hire her.

Just like she had no problem telling him all about her tax problems.

Sheen has a 90 episode deal with FX. Even if the show gets pulled he still gets paid. Sheen could care less.

Lohan will kick him in the teeth just like she's done with everyone who's ever tried to help her or cut her a break.

Heidi

THANKS TMZ!!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE CHARLIE SHEEN'S SHOWS FOR HE ALMOST PLAYS HIMSELF.... LOVE 'ANGER MANAGEMENT' NOW THAT '2 1/2' MEN ENDED WITH HIM STARRING....... YES, ABSOLUTELY, LINDSEY'S LINE WAS FUNNY FOR THAT'S WHAT CHARLIE'S SHOWS ARE ALL ABOUT...'KEEPING IT REAL'........ CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS EPISODE TO AIR......
AS I'VE SAID MANY TIMES, IT DOESN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO ME WHAT ACTORS, CELEBS', ETC. TO IN THEIR PRIVATE LIVES AS IT DOES NOT EFFECT MINE.... I JUST ENJOY THEM AS ENTERTAINERS .....

JesusSaves

OMG!!! That wretched smoker's voice is torture to my ears! Please give me something sharp so I can poke out my eardrums!

Mumra the Ever Living

Hey QUASI-MOTO I've been sending a nice selection of your chaturbate tweets to you other twitter friends. Let's See, I've sent them to:
@jeweljk (the singer, I bet she'll be impressed), @kilcherfrontierm
@Sutterlnk (he's the big guy behind Sons of Anarchy
‏@Sandmanldmc (I also said you called him a ***** - That'll go over big with a biker of his stature)
@byronjr23
Yep, I'm slowly going thru that list I saved. You sure were following a lot of people. It'll take quite a while to go thru the old list. You new friends, no nearly so long. Or should I call them you former friends . . . No one likes a wanker. Especially that cute blonde you sent the message to on March 23rd.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Hey Smitty, why did you take down your 'Moto JJ' twitter account?

Lucky_130