Lindsay Lohan

From Happy to Mad

In 10 Seconds

3/28/2013 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

032813_lindsay_lohan_launch
Say what you will about Lindsay Lohan, but the girl's got range. On the ground level at LAX LiLo is friendly as can be with photogs, even laughing off a question about being late during the second day on the "Anger Management" set.

But just seconds later, on the departure level, Lindsay was pissed off and flummoxed.

Lindsay was accompanied by her new boyfriend Avi -- and apparently they're off to Brazil together so she can hock a clothing line.

FUN FACT: Lindsay's wearing the same coat she wore for mug shot #6 ... shot earlier this month.

Lindsay Lohan -- repeat offender in court and in fashion.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Will there be a car waiting with a driver holding up a sign saying "pass a round" and if the jean company is as small as i think it is she will get picked up by a rickshaw

Ozzie X

Seek.. swarm swarm kill.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Count down until brazil closes their border to her just like canada and india did..ru486 lindsay

LLsez

Lindsay Lohan 'looked hungover and puked in the parking lot' during filming of 'Anger Management'

LiLo had to extend filming for her guest appearance on Charlie Sheen's show on FX to wrap up scenes that didn't go well on Tuesday.

Show producers asked her to return Wednesday because of drama the day before.
Lohan, 26, allegedly arrived hours tardy for her second-day call time and became upset when shooting ran late and threatened to interfere with her personal plans for the evening.
"She threw a tantrum and wouldn't come out of her trailer," the source said. "She really pulled out all the stops."

"She was a colossal pain in the asss.....she comes with so much luggage it's not worth it."

"The first day was OK," notes the insider, who adds that LiLo's pal Sheen himself shares the crew's sentiment. "She showed up early and did her job."

But "from the moment she arrived yesterday she did nothing but hold up the [show]. She sat in her trailer and stalled until she up and left for her boyfriend's concert."

That would be Avi Snow, who's dating Lindsay somehow.

The source says Lohan "held everyone hostage" and that producers at one point got "so pissed they almost called police to escort her" off the set.

BAM!!

Its Nikki Bitches

Dear Red CRAP,

Lindsay Lohan's dad worries she will die

Michael Lohan, Lindsay Lohan's father has repeatedly insisted that his 26-year-old daughter needs help for drink and drug abuse problems. He admits he is expecting to hear the worst about the actress and is convinced she will overdose if she doesn't get the treatment.

"I hate to refer to Amy Winehouse, but she was so talented and wouldn't listen either, then she passed away."

"I don't want that to happen to my daughter. Lohan turns 27 in July. How many other kids have died at that age of overdoses? It's a fear that sticks in my head. I'm always sitting by my phone," he added.

He blames himself for Lindsay's problems as he thinks her difficulties began after he divorced her mother Dina in 2007, the same year she was arrested twice and went to rehab three times.

"It went wrong for Lohan when I got divorced from Dina, so of course I feel I'm to be blamed," he said.

"I look at pictures of when she was 18, just before my divorce and when she filmed 'Mean Girls', then I look at photos from each year after that and they tell a sad story," he said.

"Seeing her like that was horrible. I was heartbroken. When I held her in the hotel room recently, right after court case, it's not the same Lohan I used to hold. She's just not all there," he said.

Love,

Michael Lohan

Shannon

I'm not a convicted criminal, is that why I can't get through airport security that fast?

KAJ528

God, she's such a pathetic loser of a trainwreck. And one with anger management issues at that. How can she still think she's even a little pretty or talented or respected or.... Well the list goes on.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Fairy tales.

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

She is working that jacket . Good that Jazz was there.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

This jean company could have got ronald mcdonald or carrot top and dont have to worry about them selling off their stuff for nose candy.. And wont cost the brazilian center for disease control a dime

Hot Farts

Worth repeating Lindsay Lohan a Colossal Pain in the Ass

jimi

Lindsay's wearing the same coat she wore for mug shot #6 ... shot earlier this month.-------------------------so what do you do? wear clothes once and then throw them away? morons

GoodOnPaper

like her career; barely to nothin in 10 seconds.

Reg

I wonder if Linds will come back with a (Shrunken Head)?

Hot Farts

Charlie is an open book. You know when he has "no comment" regarding working with Tater, it must have been a bad experience as widely reported and as we all knew would be the case

PS Not sure why she believes it to be tasteful to wear cousin IT length hair - it looks like it is growing out of her armpits...CUT OFF ABOUT 5 FEET OF THAT HORSE HAIR PALEEEZ! WHAT IS WITH THESE MEDIA WHORES AND THEIR BAD TASTE