Lindsay Lohan

From Happy to Mad

In 10 Seconds

3/28/2013 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

032813_lindsay_lohan_launch
Say what you will about Lindsay Lohan, but the girl's got range. On the ground level at LAX LiLo is friendly as can be with photogs, even laughing off a question about being late during the second day on the "Anger Management" set.

But just seconds later, on the departure level, Lindsay was pissed off and flummoxed.

Lindsay was accompanied by her new boyfriend Avi -- and apparently they're off to Brazil together so she can hock a clothing line.

FUN FACT: Lindsay's wearing the same coat she wore for mug shot #6 ... shot earlier this month.

Lindsay Lohan -- repeat offender in court and in fashion.

JuanRambo

Lindsay Lohan can suck it

Tookie Topbox

If she's so broke, how does she keep doing all the s h i t she does?? Partying here, trips there, assistants? Who's paying for that if she has no $$$??

The Big Bowowski

I wonder if that plane will somehow turn right instead of left as it passes over Panama. You know the duck billed platypus is going to be looking down on all that forest filled with coco leaves and hidden drug ranches....racing overhead at 600 mph...She/it won't be able to handle it...all that untouched, uncut, beautiful beautiful yayo. Wanna bet that plane gets diverted to Cali international airport because one of the passengers had an in flight emergency? Even if this is just me telling a story..seriously, Columbia is right there....next to Brazil. Nuf said

judy jetson

I don't know how she handles all the insults and the press that's follows her every move.

MjR

She is working "part" of the 100gr off that she owes Charlie. Thats probably the only way he would see any form of a repayment.

Couch

This bitch belongs in jail; better yet, under the f@cking jail! I'm SO SICK OF HER and sick of TMZ covering her. She's a first class loser!

urignorant

I just can't get past the fact that Lohan is only 26...WOW!...talk about living a full life!

micbri

Obviously she's bi polar or tri polar. Proper meds could put her back on top.

Nobrows

When is this so called punishment going to happen?

Sarah

i think anyone would get annoyed in that situation.

Gladiator007

If I had people taking pictures of me and following me all the time, I would get pissed too.

Leighton

A human who has emotions?! No way! Tell me more, TMZ.

tal0822

When no white guy will have her, she might as well jump to the brothers!!!

Lissy7

No wonder she's a hot mess. If I had to deal with that paparazzo bs everyday id go mental!

JE

I'm as wary of Lindsay as the next mindless tabloid reader, but these paps seem super annoying. I can't imagine having flashes go off and questions shouted at you when you're super hungover and hoping to score drugs in Brazil. That would harsh my mellow, man.