Neighbors to Maria Shriver

TAKE DOWN YOUR XMAS LIGHTS ALREADY!!!

3/28/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0327_maria_shriver_house_christmas_lights_launchOn the 94th day of Christmas ... MARIA SHRIVER STILL HASN'T TAKEN DOWN HER CHRISTMAS LIGHTS ... and her Brentwood neighbors are starting to go all Ebenezer Scrooge ... TMZ has learned.

Sources in Maria's super fancy Brentwood community tell TMZ, the neighbors have been clucking about Maria's ultra-bright Xmas light display for weeks now ... because Christmas is long over, and the lights on the trees around her property have become an eyesore.

In fact, TMZ shot video (below) on Maria's street Tuesday night ... and her house was the ONLY ONE still sportin' the Clark Griswold treatment.

We're told the neighbors haven't approached Maria directly yet because they like her and don't want to hurt her feelings ... but in typical passive aggressive neighborly fashion, they're hoping word will make its way back to her.

If not ... she can just keep the decorations up until December -- after all, it's only another 271 days until Santa comes back to town.

032713_maria_shriver_house_launch

elainejgrant

I make $82h while I'm traveling the world. Last week I worked by my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris…This week I'm back in the USA. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site. Check it out wow93.com

Truth

MEHHH... THE BITCH'S CHEAP METHOD OF KEEPING BURGLARS AWAY. MAKES THEM THINK SOMEONE IS ALWAYS HOME. #TRUTH!!

zombie

Fvck those neighbors.

Luz

Oh, my God! I still have my Christmas wreath on my door!

Luz

I think they are a little too much. If it were over topiaries at the entrance of the house or something it would be different, but that facing the street is an eyesore.

KicksandGiggles

She is just trying to make sure Arnold can find his way home.

ajax

If they didn't have problem with it during Xmas, why are they freaking out now?

buzz kill

I love to see a lot of Christmas lights but, its spring already give it a rest. No wonder Ahhnuled cheated, she must be crazy.

msmoeliss

Please...the neighbors probably don't care. This was just nosey @$$ TMZ paparazzi driving around stalking celebs and they came across Maria's house so they made up a "story" about it. Her house looks pretty. She probably keeps the light up so she can see TMZ sneaking around in her bushes.

YouDontSay

I would leave them up just for that lol.

hummm

when the neighbors pay her power bill, we start talking, they need to get a life or get la...

Kelly

It's not like there is a dancing Santa belting out Christmas carols. (Don't laugh, my old neighbors had one)

It's not that big of a deal.

fit4ufor3rd

perhaps they are not christmas lights and just decorative, all year lights. otherwise she would have shut the timer on them, if not disassembled them.

susan

Whites lights can be all seasonal, that is why I don't like them for Christmas..Christmas, to me at least, should be multi colored lights