Lady Gaga

Wheeled Out in Style

3/29/2013 3:45 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0329_lady_gaga_SplashNot one to be caught dead riding in the same egg wheelchair twice ... Lady Gaga celebrated turning the ripe old age of 27 by getting carted away in her new pimped out Louis Vuitton whip in Chicago on Thursday.

The Fame Monster has been recovering in the lap of luxury ever since undergoing hip surgery a few weeks ago.

She was previously spotted cruising around in a 24-karat gold plated wheelchair.

Gaga knows a pain in the ass -- and its surrounding bones -- don't come cheap.

bernergirl

Her need for material items almost tops Kim Kardashians... The difference is Lady Gaga also does philanthropy.

ChitownCletus

It is her $$, she can spend it how she / he wants to

cobrazombie

Lady Gimp.

Hot Chocolate

Let everything heal properly before rushing back. Do not rush. I hope you'll be creative and stay visibly invisible until you are ready and feel how you like to feel.

Stretching and flexibility are most important. That's a serious injury if what was reported is true.

But at least you have a fly ass wheelchair.

We need your energy in art and culture.

Ice. The soreness leaves when the swelling deteriorates. Steam it with moist heat packs then stretch after its warm in that area until you can retrieve your range of motion. They have this thermal heat pack that you can boil in water thats great. It helps loosen thing up and relieves tension.

These things speed up your healing time. Talk to your doctor about it.

I miss your passion.

Be the best kind of good bad can be.

Get well soon Lady Ga Ga.

tonymelasa

I wanna **** Lady gaga.

Cook

She does not deserve to be on the same stage as the STONES,maybe she could bring Mick and the boys a drink,MAYBE

Coupe09

Britney 2.0 at least she can sing live and the dancing WAS...swell

Kbr06

How original...

goaway

Don't you worry my dear, I am praying hard for your speedy recovery. Get well soon and stay healthy.

Yada yada ya

She is nasty

Wolfpup

I wanna see her get up out of the chair and stagger around like she has rabies in those arm crutch things

RuthieB

Just when I thought I couldnt dislike this horrible example of a role model for kids.....she spends money on brand name logo wheelchairs. Please make this creature go away.

MeowMeow

I say she had bariatric surgery, NOT hip surgery... Watch her get skinny again real soon.

astxrr

Please take care of yourself and get well soon. Thank you for all the smiles and positive energy you bring to the world, and for sharing your wealth to support very worthy causes. I adore you gaga! i love the wheelchairs and they are worthy of the queen that you are to me.

yellowpumps17

What the f*ck is this psychotic B*tch doing who the hell spend that much money on a d*mn wheelchair She's 27 for goodness sakes she can still walk I'm 28 and I can still walk She needs to get her sorry a*s up and back to doing what the hell she thinks is a career