Lil Wayne

'I COULD'VE DIED' IN ICU

3/29/2013 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

032913_lil_wayne_power106_launch_v2
Lil Wayne said publicly for the first time what we told you about 2 weeks ago ... he was near death after suffering multiple, violent seizures.

Wayne, during an interview with Power 106 in L.A. yesterday, said he's an epileptic and prone to seizures.  And he said ... he's been having seizures for a long time.

As for the episodes earlier this month that landed him in ICU for 6 days at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center ... Wayne said he suffered 3 seizures in a row and his heart rate went down to 30%, adding, "I could've died."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

U dont know me

This guy needs to grow up

reif44

I know how it feels to be an epileptic. makes life a little tougher, but if lil' wayne knows he has this he should know to stay away from crazy actions. hope this was a wake up call and reminder to him that you can die from a seizure. I know I have had many. that's why you should be thankful for everyday your gifted

sophiastormy

Tmz it's owed an apology from t.i.

SCUpstate

Hello I'm guessing his ejection fraction (what you hearts pumps out to the systemic) was 30% which is not to great btw normal is 55-75% depending on sources. He was in heart failure. Grow up!

Peace-

I hope all of you understand that wishing death upon this man does not protect you or your family from death. Be very careful what you put out into the universe because it could affect your life or your family.

BaddBabe

But you didn't so grow up quit the partying ways n be the dad your children deserve n stop being stupid

Don'tYaJustLuvIt?

Yeah *****h, why didn't you jus crook - you ****roach for human filth.

sfm61350

I wouldn't miss you.

jacjones12

SOME OF YALL ON HERE IS SOME RACIST AND HATRED ASS MOTHER****ERS !!!! LIL WAYNE MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST LOOKING PERSON IN THE WORLD AND PEOPLE MAY HAVE LIKES AND DISLIKES OF HIM BUT DAM THATS VERY LOE SAYING YALL WISH HE WOULDVE DIEF GOD GONNA GET YALL!!!!

marlo

all those negative comments. Hes filled up. may God continue to bless Lil Wayne

SuzG22

I'm sorry but who the **** do you people think you are wishing death upon this guy! He has a neurological condition which makes him prone to having seizures anytime, anywhere......this isn`t just because he was having 'sizzurp'.....if he did, I'm sure it didn't help, but what if he didn't and just simply had the seizures because of his epilepsy!? Many of you people need to educate yourselves about what he was talking about. It's people like you that make rude and terrible comments about epilepsy that make people like me afraid to say I live with it! How about you guys grow the **** up! Anyone can have a seizure at anytime in their lives and you don't have to be diagnosed with epilepsy to have them. We all make mistakes and we learn from them. I hope some of you get the karma you deserve so you can know what it feels like to have epilepsy or know a family member/friend. This is not a joking matter!

Finn McCumhail

Keep drinking that cough syrup til you get it right

neira

omG, thanks Good he is okay.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5