Lindsay Lohan

I Didn't Steal ANYTHING

I BOUGHT It

3/29/2013 9:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0329-linday-lohan-tmzLindsay Lohan says she stole NOTHING from "Anger Management" -- She's telling friends she had a deal with producers she could take all the stuff she wanted, and they'd just deduct it from her salary.

Lindsay acknowledges, she walked off with 2 bracelets, a necklace, sunglasses, a pair of shoes, gold earrings, a silk bathrobe, lingerie and tap shorts.  She claims the wardrobe person was well aware she had the goods and claims the wardrobe lady specifically said it was A-OK and the cost would be deducted from her salary.

Lindsay's also telling friends, she's NOT going to return the stuff, because as far as she's concerned she paid for it.

Here's the problem.  Sources from the show tell TMZ ... Lindsay walked off with the bracelets, the necklace, earrings and shoes BEFORE there was any discussion about leaving with the stuff.  We're told the wardrobe person told producers she was not going to become a cop and block Lindsay from leaving the set with her stuff, so she told her the value of "all missing items" would be deducted from her paycheck.

In fact, we're told the wardrobe person actually tried to get Lindsay to write a check for the goods, but LiLo refused.

Suzy Q

If she would just stop that tired old puffer lips kissy kissy pose, I could live with her vapid, selfish lifestyle. But this is disgusting.

<----just look at the latest! Ewwwwwwww.....

Suzy Q

A six second message to the Lohans and their enablers.

Reg

Greetings from the Mother ship,
are there any of my little Satellites floating about out there?

ilovegossip

Oh... I thought she was going to be a model for John John Denim. Now they are saying she was only there for the store opening.

942903

'“Lindsay has no need to steal jewelry and clothing from anybody. She already has so much wardrobe and jewelry she has to store it in a warehouse!' -Mark Heller to the NY Daily post. Priceless.

Reg

Alrighty, The Mighty Power <<<< Start their campaign tomorrow!!! Footy is Back!!!

Kelly

Deducted from her salary? What kind of salary is she pulling in? Last I heard she was worth about $100 bucks a day.

Kelly

I still like the pic of her under the table at the club most off all. Silly girl.

Sam

Chapter One - A Parent Trapped

"I had a choice, a plum role on Broadway or marry Michael Lohan. I consulted my psychic, and she advised me that if I married Michael, the payoff would be beyond my wildest dreams.

Two months later, that payoff was born, and so was my new career as pimpmama."

Sam

Chapter Four - A Parent Trapped

NO IS A FOUR LETTER WORD

"It's never easy forcing your dreams on a reluctant child, but with the right amount of bribing, and turning a blind eye at bad behavior, you'd be surprised at what you can accomplish.

I remember the first and only time I said no to Lindsay. We were just about to shoot a scene for Parent Trap, when Lindsay suddenly decided she wanted a carafe of Grey Goose. I turned to her and said, "no Lindsay, you're about to film your fencing scene, and I don't think it's a good idea to drink before filming that scene. Well, you would have thought I told her to study for her history exam. She punched Ali in the eye, threw baby Cody against the wall, tore out a handful of my hair, and dropped to the floor, rolling around, screaming, spitting and urinating all over the trailer.

I finally had to give in when she spun her head in a 360... degree circle and spewed green vomit all over my Louie Batons.

From that day forward no became a four letter word in the Lohan household

JusticeCo

Time to take her to the vet, she's lived an awful long time for a dog but its time.

Reg

Hello, is there anyone out there???

CoolPhosphorescentShimmer

Those DM pics ...what in the hell is going on with the thigh bruises? Sweet fancy Moses, that looks bad.

Reg

The fact remains, Dulna and her offspring, are total duds.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I missed alot.,. What have i missed?

Previous 15 Comments | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments