Lindsay Lohan

I Didn't Steal ANYTHING

I BOUGHT It

3/29/2013 9:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0329-linday-lohan-tmzLindsay Lohan says she stole NOTHING from "Anger Management" -- She's telling friends she had a deal with producers she could take all the stuff she wanted, and they'd just deduct it from her salary.

Lindsay acknowledges, she walked off with 2 bracelets, a necklace, sunglasses, a pair of shoes, gold earrings, a silk bathrobe, lingerie and tap shorts.  She claims the wardrobe person was well aware she had the goods and claims the wardrobe lady specifically said it was A-OK and the cost would be deducted from her salary.

Lindsay's also telling friends, she's NOT going to return the stuff, because as far as she's concerned she paid for it.

Here's the problem.  Sources from the show tell TMZ ... Lindsay walked off with the bracelets, the necklace, earrings and shoes BEFORE there was any discussion about leaving with the stuff.  We're told the wardrobe person told producers she was not going to become a cop and block Lindsay from leaving the set with her stuff, so she told her the value of "all missing items" would be deducted from her paycheck.

In fact, we're told the wardrobe person actually tried to get Lindsay to write a check for the goods, but LiLo refused.

melanielanderson@live.com

I am so sick of that Ryan from tmz sticking up for Lyndsey everytime she does something wrong.

seamus

Michael story on ROL

Hot Farts

vinsetta
I saw Jenna Fischer from The Office on Jay Leno recently. Do you know what she got from wardrobe to keep? An imitation engagement ring, and not to bleeping wear Red Cloud. As a memento from her years on the show. When Jay asked her if they could keep what they wanted, she explained that when the scenes were finished the wardrobe people came around with a tray for each cast member to replace the items they were wearing in and even after the last episode of the damn series was taped
-------------------------------------------------
I am just going to keep reposting this V bc it is all I ever hear as well. There were an actor and actress at a party that I was at last night, young, on popular series, and at first they were like "Lindsay who? Lindsay Vonn? WHAT? oh yeah...HER" they confirm, as have all the stories from fashionably iconic shows like Sex and the City over the years that the wardrobe people are required to be like little nazis with the clothes because it is their hyde if they turn up missing -- in fact they can be blamed for loss/theft. I think this is pretty much understood. Perhaps a judge, like Dabney who does not leave room for misinterpretation (grifter BS), would be best to explain to Lohan that she cannot remove items from any place on earth unless they are her property...not friends houses, not restaurants, not movie sets, not fashion shoots, not jewelry stores, not clothing stores, not bathrooms or booths inside these places. Pretty much the stuff that is free on earth is like in the metal stand outside of certain retail establishments, e.g. LA Weekly and grocery store advertisements. The rest of the stuff on earth, it's a good idea to ask "is there a charge for this" AND AFTERWARD SAY THANK YOU

Hot Farts

Ryan is a crazy sycophant gay man in search of identity working as an intern at TMZ. He is responsible for a large percentage of our few enablers on this site...not hard to tell. IT WAS WITH GREAT AMBIVELANCE he gave in a teeny bit as to Lohan's true character. He is a gay supporting is (non) Diva. But I can say I hate him too like I hate Tate.

But I wuzs u guys u rock, doc crack and maddy and nikki and llsez and la and fluffy other dimension and futmz and seamus andy and bear and magmax and everyone else whom I am not intensionally leaving out but have a retarded memory today with so much spring break departure in my mind...you always make me laugh my ass off

and Rogue u are my favorite of the smith/chief personas...keep it real man and it is best to drop mofo he makes u look dumb...Ernie/Susan/Help/sullivan...communication would be better if there was more reality involved---maybe your lives dont work either so you relate to lohan

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

The wardrobe and props are part of the company assets. Stealing them is just like stealing from their bank account.

BSname

I am somewhat surprised at how long her drug addicted entitlement world has allowed to exist.
It seems that everyone knows, except her, that her delusional world will come down crashing hard some day. The longer the delay, the longer she will spend living in an orange jump suit.

Sher

So, it really IS a mental illness? Perhaps kleptomania. This is so blatant after all she has been caught doing that it really makes me wonder if she is totally out of control of what she does. Has it gotten that bad? Wow, and even if she DOES have to pay for it from her salary, she really can't afford to be diverting her income to more shopping from what I have read.

David RedDawgNM

When is that bitch going to learn?

Hot Farts

I just dont know where to start except to say that I have had 5 college students staying with me for the last week who have a future that is uncertain in front of them. They are the least of those in need because they have, somehow, through hard work and dedication, the means to get themselves through school and be spoiled enough to have clothing and housing provided to them and enough money to eat while at the library between classes and party a bit on weekends. Their taxes and bills are paid. They would never dream of taking a walk away from an obligation to someone that they owe money to or create a situation against the law where they did not show up and pay what is owed as their civic duty. I just do not know anyone who has the luxury of walking away from that.

It is really hard to watch when Lohan has had every opportunity to walk away unscathed other than her need to insult more people through her disregard of the court and prosecuters decision to keep her out of jail due to her fear of being their

we all know that she will not make it through the 90 days of scrutiny she is facing and this makes the prosecuters smart. They know she will not make it and then BAAM they have her

Awwwshucks

Easily remedied....provide a receipt and all is well!

nastynorm

I wish this useless ho would go away.

Zak

She has no walls at all

CathyS54

She probably took more than she earned! What is her problem that she feels she needs all that crap? What's sad is everything Charlie Sheen has done for her and then she completely disrespects him. The problem is no one has told her she is NOT entitled to anything in life.

garwin1

I've seen liars who weren't thieves, but I never saw a thief whi=o wasn't a liar.

cobrazombie

If it isn't nailed down, it's hers. According to LL.

Previous 15 Comments | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments