Lindsay Lohan

Flash Floorward

3/29/2013 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0329_lilo_twitterLike Lindsay Lohan says, When in Brazil, flash your Brazilian.

LiLo got down and seemingly dirty on the floor of a nightclub hours after her arrival. As for why she did it, according to a roughly-translated Brazilian website, Lindsay refused to take photos with people at the club and instead hid under the table like a 4-year-old petulant child.

When conscious ... Lindsay will be promoting a clothing line for a sweet fee -- we're told in the low 6 figures.

One thing's for sure ... Lindsay can drink both you and herself under the table.

logan

Common bar flea. Yea, I would want her promoting my product. Nice she is willing to slide her body parts all over a dirty, disgusting floor. Down where she belongs.

terri

Hiding my ass. She looks stupid wasted.

Ellie G

She looks right at home on the dirty floor with her drink right next to her.

FLUX

If and when she gets into rehab this picture should be hung on the wall next to her bunk. It should be titled "Denial"

Give me a break!

so is THIS hitting bottom?

has she got there yet?

Is there lower than this?

I guess we'll find out. Tomorrow is another day!

SheisHot

In that very short skirt, I hope someone got some good closeups of her red snapping fire crotch!

paul a.

Take a good look people. Soon she will be in the grave.......

Cricket

She didn't even stop at rock bottom. Bitch just kept going. I really wish you would name the company, so I know who to spread the word to boycott.

Misfitttt

disgusting

amazinglybored

The biohazard crew should have been called.

TheTruthIs

Enough. Isn't it about time to just LEAVE HER ALONE?!

Laura

I actually feel kinda of sorry for her. She was actually a decent actress that had a way effed up upbringing. All the girl has to do is stop going to nightclubs. Drink at home like all the other alcoholic actors and actresses.

Grandma Cracker

Wow, isn't she supposed to be "working" and "hosting" parties?
`
Maybe she dropped her stash?

Give me a break!

The floor looks good on her. Louis Vuiton must be proud to see his shoes are on a common drunk.

I think we all know how the Lindsay Lohan story is going to end and don't anyone martyr her into saint hood when this all ends badly. She's had a million chances to get her **** straight and this is what she did with the latest opportunity.

Vinsetta

This woman needs a rehab but not until Coachella is wrapped up please!!! I know Nicole, I've been there. Tired from a long flight and hit the bar and decide, well need some rest of the floor. She's tired.