Lindsay Lohan

Flash Floorward

3/29/2013 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0329_lilo_twitterLike Lindsay Lohan says, When in Brazil, flash your Brazilian.

LiLo got down and seemingly dirty on the floor of a nightclub hours after her arrival. As for why she did it, according to a roughly-translated Brazilian website, Lindsay refused to take photos with people at the club and instead hid under the table like a 4-year-old petulant child.

When conscious ... Lindsay will be promoting a clothing line for a sweet fee -- we're told in the low 6 figures.

One thing's for sure ... Lindsay can drink both you and herself under the table.

Grandma Cracker

Her people will say that she had a glass of wine and she was just tired.

Rom Ramirez

I don't get this at all, what does she need in order to actually realise that all her strikes are out?
I'm up in court in May for a DUI from Halloween, well over the limit with weed & coke in the system and I am not proud one little bit.
I'm facing time or at best a huge fine plus a suspended sentence. What I have done since is completely turned my life around, I'm off everything, my system is supposedly clean as a whistle and to be honest; what happened to me was the best thing that has ever happened to me - the biggest wake up call.
How can she not realise the luck that she has had up to now, the luck she has to have a relatively succesful career that most would "die" for and she keeps literally pi**ing it up the wall.
WAKE UP LINDSEY, YOU ARE SO FORTUNATE TO BE A SUCCESFUL ACTRESS AND ITS NOT TOO LATE, JUST BLOODY WAKE UP!!

Quiet

The twitter account name is..Orgastic_desire... GROSS .. the person who sent the pic bottom right corner. more like grosstatic_undesired

LA Native

Oh FFS.

Rogue Warrior

Lilo may not be in Cali, but you H8turds ARE STiLL IN YOUR TRAILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never knew this many losers could congregate anywhere but a street corner..... Put a plastic bag over your heads h8TURDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vinsetta

I bet she puked again.

LA Native

Bruises..why are there always fresh bruises?

sterlingguys

LOL no tmz, the rough translation was that she was tired, she hid underneath the dj booth to get away for a few minutes from the harrassment, people were all over her. Think about it, if she went to the restroom you'd be posting a whole lotta different crap.

Fluffy

Honestly, I didn't and still don't see why a clothing company would pay her a quarter million or whatever to promote a clothing line. I could see paying a current A-list star of course to be the spokesperson, and they wear the clothing too. There's something wrong with the whole story. I don't buy it that she's getting paid that kind of money to promote clothes. No way!

Grandma Cracker

I know whenever I am tired I pull up a nice drink covered table and comfy cement floor and take a power nap.
`
Hey how's that getting under a table so you won't be photographed working out for you Linds?

awards

Hola! Wait until she gets wasted enough to pull a trik in the night club, eh?

Next thing she will know is that she is getting pounded at both ends like a dog in heat!

Wait until her fans see those pictures!

ketjo

Hell she looks right at home down there with the rest of the trash........

Fluffy

Nice table. Lots of headroom

Vinsetta

Lohan gets pain in cash under the table, works her johns under the table, takes a break under the table. No offense but this club looks like a shythole.

Truth

WOW, LESLO LOHAN IS DOWN ON THE FLOOR SNORTING COKE. AT LEAST SHE'S IN THE RIGHT POSITION FOR A BLOW... #TRUTH!!