Lindsay Lohan

Allegedly Steals

Clothes, Jewelry to go Clubbing

3/29/2013 9:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0325_lindsay_lohan_01
Lindsay Lohan
allegedly stole jewelry and wardrobe items from the set of "Anger Management" ... this according to sources on the set.

We're told during filming ... Lindsay decided she was going out clubbing one night, and took a bracelet, a necklace, earrings, pants and shoes from the wardrobe department. Yes, the stuff never came back.

Sources say Lindsay told people on the show ... producers would just take the value of the items out of her salary, but we're told that ABSOLUTELY wasn't the deal.

And there's more ... Multiple sources on the set tell TMZ Lindsay was "the biggest prima donna ever on 'Anger Management.'" We're told she showed up 2 hours late the second day, refused to come out of her trailer for 2 hours, left early to go clubbing and threatened not to return.

Sources say the crew broke out in applause when she left, calling her a "nightmare."

0329_lindsay_lohan_accessories_footer

Mumra the Ever Living

NY Post says Lindsay Lohan is the best of what America has to offer the rest of the world.
BTW,the post confuse the Spanish "San" with the Portuges "Sao". Way to proofread headlines Post.

Jay-D

Tmz steals the story and acts like they got it from sources lol and the people on anger management should of expected this, the same thing happened on scary movie 5.. She is addicted to stealing.

Alia

why why why must she do that blowing kiss pose its hideous on her she is not Marilyn ....

RealAsTheyCome!

Just lock her up already! Blah, Blah,Blah!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

sterlinggays
"this sounds as if someone said lets throw the whole shabang in there and said she stole them but emmmm don't mention the name of the source."

You didn't mind when the 'source' was NOT named on the Day 1 of filming AM when the news was all positive. Who was the named 'source' then?

vodka

I'm sure enabler Charlie Sheen will cover the cost for anything she stole from the set.

snowboardchick

Color me surprised

sterlingguys

there is an easy solution, if this is true, report it to the cops but that won't happen, because i believe someone is mischief makin at lilo's expense and a few bucks.

awards

LINDSAY STEALS ROCK!

Charlie Sheen blew a fuse when he discovered his baseball sized rock of pure went missing after a “coaching” session with Lindsay Lohan on the Anger Management set yesterday afternoon. Said Charlie “I have had these tricks steal watches, wallets, phones, cash wads but never my personal stash before! It burns my a$$ completely! Of course she denied everything; so I had her do some squats and out it came! Covered with Boy Band Jizz, it would gag a maggot! Talk about a buzz kill! This isn’t #WINNING! After all I have done for this piece of trailer trash, she does this to me! What is MINE is NOT HERS, eh?”

Lindsay (higher than a errrrr, Lindsay Lohan) said “I was just borrowing it, my personal assistant was going to return it later. I thought it was a Peruvian Ostrich Easter Egg; I was hiding it! What is the BIG Deal? This is not like Hurricane Shelly; this is just blow, he could get more! Besides he needs to help me with my taxes and mom’s mortgage!”

In a rare public statement, her Psychoanalyst said “This is just Lindsay’s Way of Expressing Gratitude. I am sure she meant no harm and in fact she was just helping Charlie with his Addiction Management! Spare the blow and Charlie’s a better boy! I am treating Lindsay for both sticky and stinky fingers.”

Vinsetta

And we were waiting for the truth. The **** part is, nobody goes to the police. And BFD if they did. What, a jail threat? She should doing hard ass time in prison by now.

BobbieFisher

Well, of course she did. Of course. Why are the folks at Anger Management surprised? This has been Lohan's MO for over 6 years! They're complaining about Lohan? Cry my a f*cking river, you imbeciles! That what you get for hiring Lindsay Lohan. I don't care what anyone says - her talent is not worth the sh!tful nightmare she is. In fact, her talent is barely a blip on the national stage. She is one of the worst actresses of her generation and barely squeaks by just playing herself on a sitcom. She is not worth it. And America is sick to death of this cracked out criminal's f*ckery. There's a simple remedy, you know, stop hiring her for acting jobs, for product endorsements and to show up at clubs. If you're a regular joe, don't watch the shows she's in, or buy the products she endorses and if she shows her puffed up lips and bloated alcoholic face at a club - boo her off the dance floor. God, she's such a POS.

Sonja

LOL... Shocker there!

DC22

When will people stop giving her a job?? I do not understand this!

t

A Z-List actress being a "prima donna"? Really? This thing needs to go to jail...I hope they press theft charges now, kiss rehab goodbye and hello jail...oh and maybe she will off herself in the meantime...

BellaJ

This grifter whore is just too much! Isn't she due for an OD soon?!