'Mob Wives' Star Big Ang

BUSTED

On Florida Beach

3/29/2013 8:40 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez
EXCLUSIVE

0329-big-ang-mob-wives-infWith her purple Barney bikini being held captive without ransom, "Mob Wives" star Angela "Big Ang" Raiola brandished her humongous, not-so secret weapons on the beach in Florida.

While there were no signs of the feds, the 52-year-old anatomically correct Staten Island wise gal attempted to cool off her fully loaded man-made ginormous guns in the warm waters off Fort Lauderdale on Thursday.

No lifeguard necessary ... Big A's got the best life preservers. Ever.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Yain Highfield

Can you release more TMZ updates thanks,

texguy63

YUCK!

Joybubble55

Ridiculous.... Gross

Your S&M Girlfriend

God bless her. She has become a caricature of a human being.

Sincerity

POOR THING!!! She's having one helluva "MID-LIFE" CRISIS!!! Sometimes when people turn the 5-0 corner, they simply go "BUCK WILD"!!! Big Ang is probably not accustomed to hearing EXCEPT WHAT SHE WANTS TO HEAR!!! You can't tell me someone didn't tell her "THE TRUTH" about that "GOD AWFUL" two-piece swimsuit. Friends don't let friends "DRIVE DRUNK" nor should they let friends take pictures they will "LIVE TO REGRET"!!! Big Ang's heart may be in the "RIGHT PLACE" but it's time for her to accept the "LIMITATIONS OF AN ARTIFICIALLY FABRICATED FIGURE"!!! SOME THINGS AREN'T MEANT TO BE SEEN IN PUBLIC!!!

Carla

OMG, how gross!

Ron buck

Anyone notice she has a ding ding. no camel toe...

ten

God please help this is a nightmare.

Soda pop

Trashy women even moved Mozart and Plato

LOL!

This would've been a good day for a shark attack. I can imagine big ang crawling on shore asking for help after been bitten only to have the life guards throw her back into the ocean!! LMAO!!!"!!

Catwoman

That's a man with implants..

Antonia Boan

BIG ANG, Hi , I'M ANTONIA... I SAW YOU AT THE NOOK IN FL.. WE ATE BREAKFAST THERE,I THINK YOU WERE WITH FAMILY!...BUT I'M THE ONE WHO SCREAMED , LOOK IT'S BIG ANG!!! BUT I DID'NT WANTED TO BOTHER U . AND IWANTED SAY HOW MUCH I LUV YOU & THE SHOW..U GAVE ME A CHANCE YOU LOOKED RIGHT AT ME! AND I BLEW IT!!! ...WHEN I WAS AT THE BEACH I SAW THE PLANE B.A...MONKEY BAR.. HOPE U ARE IN THE SHOW AGAIN :)..P.S SEND ME A GOOD FELLA ALWAY'S WANTED ONE!!! :) .....ANTONIA...CHOW, HOPE TO SEE U AT THE NOOK AGAIN!!!..BESOS

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10