90s Star 'Parker Lewis'

Gimp On Aisle 4

3/29/2013 12:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0328-parker-lewis-tmz
The guy who played Parker Lewis in the 90s sitcom "Parker Lewis Can't Lose" is slowly piecing his old life together after a near-death boating accident left him with a shattered leg ... starting with a casual trip to the grocery store.

The grocery run pic was snapped earlier this month -- and 41-year-old Corin Nemec tells TMZ, getting back into his old swing of things is really tough, especially in a wheelchair ... which he'll be stuck in for at least four more months.

And to add insult to injury, Nemec tells us, he's already had his first embarrassing moment -- after his motorized cart stalled out at the supermarket ... and he was stuck in the aisle, yelling for help.

As we reported, Nemec nearly died in the January accident in Belize, while filming “Poseidon Rex." Nemec was riding on a Coast Guard vessel when it crashed into a barge ... breaking his femur in 3 places.

Nemec's making a solid recovery ... but says if he doesn't heal to his doc's satisfaction, he'll have to undergo bone grafting surgery.

Fun times.

IwuvTMZ

Clean up plz.

Majestik

Wow, just WOW, TMZ. So, someone who's been in an accident and confined to a wheelchair for a few months is considered a "GIMP:" What exactly do you call folks confined to wheelchairs the rest of their lives? You people are the same one's biching about people making fun of gays, of fat people and here you are calling a survivor of a very bad accident a GIMP. Children born with deformities back in the 60's were also called GIMPS. Are you going to call someone with brain damage RETARDED now?

tdr9

We need more news

TheEric

Jesus Christ, TMZ. First you attack Kathy Bates, now you're calling this man a gimp? WTF is wrong with you people? I hope your parents and/or children have an accident and get called a gimp. Will serve you right.

tellmeaboutit

Gimp?? Tmz, your slackers get lower on the food chain every day.

Ulm

I made space travel, you and your sect. god the soul eater. was not bad.

Ulm

I hate all they did to me but just for you all the food is contaminated deadly, I am proud you call that war.

Ulm

all of it from ant colones passing from worms to ants to whatever disease, all rot. my war?

Karvey Kardashian

I would like to know what qualifications are required to work for tmz as agossip columnist, because it's time to make them more advanced than any idiot with a pulse! He has done movies and shows since that show ended, but it's all that is mentioned. You may as well call him the guy that played Steven Stayner or the guy from The Stand. Here I'll even help you do your job by giving you one of the more recent shows he was on, Supernatural. Please start researching the people you are paid to know about. It just looks really odd that it seems many of your staff isn't even informed enough to justify keeping them as a tmz employee. As for calling him a gimp, did you forget to douche or something? It is offensive to some people, I imagine, in a similar way as it wouild be for someone to call Harvey a derogatory term because of his sexual orientation. It makes no sense for you to use terms like that while trying to promote tolerance for the things you want others to be tollerant about.

Ulm

I wanted you(..) what I wanted you to become... I did not invented the pull ups I made space travel.War today.

Ulm

The sect says god emperor,the soul eater, and I am Imperial army general. the gonky hs done it... the goasfjkles, I am the ****ing emperor! not you nor your soul eater.

Ulm

and the emperor has said aaaaa

Ozzie X

He looks like he don't give a crap. He should run into displays and run over people's feet. lol I loved Parker Lewis.

Cricket

Loved Parker Lewis. I sure could have done w/o the sarcastic undertone. He was injured in an accident, while working. Where is this derision for the purple drink nuts.?

Kati

What a disgusting name to call somebody! You guys are a bunch of grown bullies!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments