« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Porsha to Kordell

I Raised YOUR Son...

So Pay UP

3/29/2013 2:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0329_porsha_kordell_01
Porsha Williams is returning fire against her estranged husband Kordell Stewart ... filing an official response to Stewart's divorce docs, claiming she gave up her life to take care of Kordell's son from another woman ... and he needs to pay.

TMZ broke the story ... Stewart blindsided Williams with divorce papers this week, claiming Porsha doesn't deserve a dime in spousal support because she is capable of earning her own income.

But according to the new legal docs, filed by Porsha's attorney Randall Kessler, Porsha's marriage set her way back professionally ... because she quit her job for two years while they were married (and even sold her businesses) in order to care for Kordell's kid from another woman.

Porsha doesn't mention the fact that she's currently starring on "Real Housewives of Atlanta."

According to the docs, Porsha's not only demanding alimony from Stewart ... she also wants exclusive use of the family's Atlanta home.

Porsha's rep told us Porsha had held off on filing her own divorce papers because Kordell had promised to work on the marriage with her ... but now, the gloves are off.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

lexy

She's not wrong for requesting alimony. Her hibby betrayed her so she's hurting him as well...in the pockets.

pdiddypatrick

I think Porsha is a very pretty woman and he was very lucky to have that eye candy, because he is a penny peice. He is only jealous that she will become more successful than he is.

doogal

What in the world are they going to do with that 20 foot mural they have of themselves together in their living room!

robertcraig

hey porsha have u ever heard the word downlow u better check into it there a book out about that he may have so secrets

cynthiadetroit

Porscha, I support you 100%. Many times when watching you and Kordell, I'd think she is so naive but if you don't just put your heart out for the man you love, you can't truly love. I really wished that your marriage would have and frankly, it still can work if both of you, and I believe you want it to work, are in agreement to love and honor. The only major issue that I see though, is that he wants you to obey. And if that is the case....

Girl...keep stepping. I wish you well!

connie

Porsha should drop his manipulative over bearing Ugly Azz anyway on to the next and definately get paid for having to deal with his has been azz

please

i dont know why we are crucifying this man. men are not always the evil ones( am a woman). yes kordell is old fashioned and so what? porsha with her own words said she agreed to be that type of wife and kordell rewarded her with a lavish lifestyle now porsha got the ring and wants to flip the script and kordell is supposed to fall in line. that is not fair. i dont care what anyone says porsha was wrong and as long as she continues to allow people to crucify this man her karma will continue. good luck to both of them. smh

Lisa lite

I think Porsha and kendell marriage counselor could of suggested that they compromise a lil on the issue with raising kids...she could be a stay home mom until the child becomes school age like 5 years old at the same time she could be taking college courses at home online.and then she could go into the work field when the baby is school age....too late now oh well.

deb

people please,stop. It is sad how people look for an exit clause before they look for solutions. the union of marriage gets no respect. that respect should beginn within that bond. she feels used and djrespected. he should had just left her alone for someone who appreciate her. bhe is wrong.

Double B

Porsha count you blessings and move on. It is obvious when served the divorce papers it was over. You cannot make someone want you that doesn't. It takes two to make a marriage work. If he was totally wrong time will tell and if he wasn't time will tell that to. You obviously are very good at decorating. With your connections I am sure you will make a lot of money. Who knows you may meet someone in the process and know what not to do the next time.

Stay Blessed

ashely

I would like to share my success and my joy with you all reading this testimony. My husband decided to stay with me, and I know it is dr.marnish's work which has achieved this miracle for me
Thanks to dr.marnish@yahoo.com i am also glad to give out his number +15036626930 for those in need of help to consult him personaly, i thank him from the bottom of my heart.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6