« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Jordan

To Alleged Baby Mama...

I'm Coming After You!

3/30/2013 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0330-michael-jordan-tmzMichael Jordan isn't ready to call it quits with his alleged baby mama drama just yet ... in fact, he wants the lady who accused him of spawning her 16-year-old son to PAY UP for all the trouble she caused.

As TMZ first reported, Pamela Smith went after Jordan in court, claiming he knocked her up back in 1995, and asked a judge to order a DNA test to make the paternity official.

The NBA star called B.S. and denied the kid was his and then, rather suddenly, Pamela dismissed the suit without explanation.

Now MJ has filed new legal docs asking the case be kept open so he can file a counter-claim against Smith to cover his court costs and whatever other sanctions a judge deems necessary.

Revenge is a dish best served ... in court.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Sam

What a creep he is just because the truth came out.

MAX

the word baby mama says it all

GetReal

GOOD for MJ

GetReal

There's a reason she dismissed the case .. MJ is not where he is and has what he has for being stupid , the DNA musta come back saying he is not the father

stargazer

Jordan you caused your own problems through your own adulterous acts. If you would have kept your jimmy in your pants......... I believe this child is his along with other numerous children out there in the world. I hope they come out as well.

Legs4sure

Really Jordan! Greatest ball player of all times undoubtly but his personal life and business dealings have always been manic! But I wonder if he is either ill or a drunk because his eyes are always yellowish, he looks horrible and I wish him the best with his pending nuptial but she is in it for the money! Go play golf...

Mandini76

This is all kinds of weird. Wasn't there a DNA test taken bad when the kid was born? I thought MJ's camp said that. I feel bad for the kid. I saw his YouTube vid - he seems to genuinely believe MJ is his dad. (Which begs to ask, who and where is this kid's real dad?) And why would the mom be so stupid as to file this in court if she the DNA test would come back? This has Jerry Springer written all over it.

TheBestHeEverHad

Good, more men should do this when women are being fraudulent. Don't make all of us women look bad.

Elle

Could either of these "adults" consider the emotional well being of the kid who is caught in the middle of their games?
I agree if Jordan is not the father he should take legal steps to prevent this woman from harassing him further. But if he can do that privately it would be very much preferable. I really feel sorry for this kid.

HoTMZ

He obviously had unprotected sex with her for her to make the claim, so yea it goes with the territory. He can't skip using a condom then sue a lady for thinking he could have fathered her child! He disgusts me!!!!!!! Entitled ass.

StevieTalentz

Lol I knew from the very start that this whole thing was a scam if any of you who actually believe this is his kid should really take a look of that video his "son" made. He's been branding himself as MJ's "Son" long before the accusations and is only using it to further draw attention to his so called rapper career. If he really just wanted MJ to be apart of his life he wouldn't of been shouting out to people to follow him on twitter/facebook.

Amber S

but by counter suing, would he then still have to take a paternity test to prove he is indeed not the boys father? This whole thing is just insane to me

photodude

This Guy Has fathered so many children he doesnt even know about ! He Cheated on Juanita so many times Im sure she had just about enough of his Cheating ways ! Besides who do you think Tiger Woods learned it all from anyway ???

Dublin2016

I didn't know Jordan was a "slayer" of ladies..... I thought he was one of the decent guys.

pix

To all the people who trash MJ, maybe he is doing this to stop the next clueless woman from making up a story to get money. This also helps the normal man from woman just looking for $$$ from a guy who is not the father. ps I am not a MJ fan just hate to see someone trash a celeb with made up stories to get money.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments