Lindsay Lohan

No Bra?

NO PROBLEM!

4/1/2013 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0401_lindsay_lohan_brazil_boob_akmgsi
It's official ... Lindsay Lohan can no longer contain herself after partying her face off in Brazil.

The 26-year-old actress ditched her trusty bra Saturday for a helicopter ride in Florianopolis ... after partying all night in Sao Paulo. She's been on the Brazil nightclub train ever since she flew south of the equator to promote some jean company last week, and she's obviously having support issues.

Gives a whole new meaning to the word "hangover."

Quiet

motto jj sounds so toddler crying childish.. like a two year old childish toddler trying to prove something or trying to scream ... i want lindsays bigger breast in my mouth now dammit. i need that drug, cigerette and alcohol infested boob in his mouth cus i sucked the left one dry already of all her healthy drug ilk from that small gross tit.

motto needs to just google lindsay net worth april 2013.. who u trying to kid .. keep crying your rights like a waaah waaah drug milk boob lindsay lover toddler.. waah waaah my lindsays boobs and my lindsays debt is worth 30 million plus in the bank.. waah waah you such a toddler rantling and crying lies.

ZRGB

Floppy bags are not attractive at all. Gross.

msmoeliss

One of these things is not like the other. One of these things just doesn't belong. Can you tell which thing is not like the other by the time I finish my song.....

LISA

I saw this pic in the Daily Mail article from yesterday. I'm surprised TMZ didn't show the other one with BOTH boobs out (the purse with the bail money was smushed against her left one).

LISA

Is the bag with the H a gift from her fans in Brazil? I heard they gave her the nickname 'Hohan'.

amazinglybored

WTF, did she lose an implant?

TexasGirl

Eww! Just eww!

Luz

Omgh!!

ernie

Galatians 6:7-8 - "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting." (KJV) Proverbs 14:12 - "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." (KJV)

blp

She looks stinky,nasty, dirty, and throw her ass in jail!

Lucky_130

She looks like she is about to barf

chicago_animal

I'd suck on them.

Julia

Come on May 2nd!

sammi

The Dress way to small. Her top area as we like to call boobs have fallen and the shoes are just butt ugly and the dress as well. If this is a line that she is representing in Brazil so classless.

Joanne

I'm sure the Judge in her case is enjoying reading about all her sober times in Brazil.......she sure doesn't use her head for anything but a hatrack for sure. What a moron.