Angelina Jolie & Lady Gaga

FINANCES EXPOSED

By Celebrity Hackers

4/2/2013 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0402-jolie-deniro-gaga-hackers-tmz
Angelina Jolie and Lady Gaga are the two newest victims of the celebrity hackers who had already exposed the financial secrets of Michelle Obama and Beyonce ... TMZ has learned.

The hackers returned to the Internet after a brief hiatus ... and immediately hit six more A-list victims, including Angelina, Gaga, NRA advocate Wayne LaPierre, Dennis Rodman, Michael Vick, Secret Service Director Julia Pierson and Robert De Niro.

The hackers have posted what they claim to be the social security numbers, mortgage amounts, credit card info, car loans, banking and other info for the celebs listed on their site.

The hackers' previous website was shut down by its host -- but it's now back up and running with a new domain extension (.re) that suggests it's based out of the French island of Réunion located off the coast of Madagascar.

Along with Beyonce and Michelle, the hackers previously hit names like Mel Gibson, Britney Spears, Ashton Kutcher, Hillary Clinton, Kim Kardashian, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Kanye West, Mitt Romney, and Tiger Woods.

As we reported, the FBI has been investigating the hackers from the beginning ... no arrests have been made.

Dennis

Someone doesn't like rich people. Expose someone poor like me! Maybe if someone steals my identity, it may spice up my life. LOL (JK!!!!)

joey

the link to the site is exposed.re

Hollywood

Wayne LaPierre's salary is public information since the NRA is a nonprofit and has to publicly release the tax returns including salaries of key employees. The idiot hackers only need to go to Guidestar.com.

pix

This is Fuk'ed up. I just had my I'd stolen last week and some filed a false tax return. Now I am stuck trying to get my refund to catch up on all my bills and was told I would not see it for at least 6 months. It's just to easy to still info online a rob the poor guy trying to just pay my bills.

bernergirl

I just like seeing what their credit limit is.... It's depressing, because I will never have that.

tdr9

We need more news

Patrick

Now the world can see that Lady Gaga is a worthless ****.

AxB87

Sometimes I hear oranges.

Joao

...when and if they do catch up with whoever is doing this--nothing will become of it because it's a white folks crime and the FBI is afraid of folks who are that savvy.
Now if somebody stole a dime from any of those folks--the cops, FBI, CIA, Obama and the Army would be on it--arrested the person-convict and jailed in record time--because that's a black folk crime.

YouDontSay

I went to the site you see the credit report and ss# along with past residences. I don't see any financial info. More news drama that is drama.

Coupe09

It's all fun and games until the FBI kicks down your front door and puts a gun to your head. I know they play stupid to a certain extent... But damn maybe they can't catch these guys.

Missdiana84

I had to look lol! Lady Gaga has a higher credit score than Bill Gates? Who knew :)

Gargamel

Who cares? I'm sure it confirms what we all know their filthy rich!

Ittybittytittiecommitee

TMZ the picture above depicting a hacker as a guy with a clean suite with a ski mask is plain STUPID we all know hackers are fat lazy slobs that only where suites when a new video game is released

psycho nurse

They need to post my info so everyone can have a good laugh lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments