Conrad Murray

Sings Like a (Dying) Canary

Over MJ's Death

4/2/2013 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

040213_cooper_murray_cnn_launch_v2
Conrad Murray
has broken his silence about NOT testifying in the Michael Jackson wrongful death trial ... and he did it by SINGING on live TV.

Murray -- who is serving a 4-year sentence for killing MJ -- called into "Anderson Cooper 360" moments ago from jail. At first he sang the same old tune ... insisting he was innocent and in the process of appealing the case.

But then he did something really, really weird -- belting out his version of "The Little Boy That Santa Claus Forgot" (better sung by Nat King Cole)!

Murray seemed to be explaining how much he and MJ had in common ... and why he's chosen to plead the 5th​ in Katherine Jackson's $40 billion suit against AEG -- but you gotta watch it, because his singing is super awkward ... and awful.

Mrugowsky

Guess he forgot about the Hippocratic oath do no harm. This character belongs right where he is and is hopefully getting gang banged.

I-See-Dumb-People

Wow. What a BS artist!

I know another song he can sing that fits him - Queen's "I'm Going Slightly Mad"

akita

I watched this live and when he started singing I was like what in the h@ll is wrong this this nut. Totally off his rockers.

Kay

Only one person is responsible for MJ's death and that's MJ. We are all accountable for our lives when it comes to drinking & drugs. That is choice he made into a lifestyle.

Steve5656

At what point did he say Baba Booey!

KicksandGiggles

Anybody dumb enough to get treatment by him when he gets out better remember this. Sounds like either he is truly whacking out or he is setting stage for insanity argument.

kitkatmac

There he goes making it all about him again!
What a piece of s***!
He still has no concept of what he did!

Stacy

Kay I strongly disagree. .... his Dr. Was in charge! ! Suppose to be there. To help him. . Not take personal phone calls and WALK AWAY! !! HE LEFT MICHAEL THERE. .... he didn't follow his instinct. His gut. And not give in to the demands for drugs. ... He did it. Anyhow. .... more he ONLY gets a 4 year sentence! ! SAD WORLD WE LIVE IN :'( how is it that EVERYONE else around Michael seemed to pick up on his deteriorating condition. .. yet Murray was oblivious to it! !!!??? ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ With a broken heart .. YEARS later. I say. .. "LONG LIVE THE KING" :'(

soletwosole

There's got to be a way to extend his sentence to continue his torment.

DownSouth

What a fkn dou che bag.

Stacy

I read all the books. I shed all the tears. I still can't understand a world left without someone so humble. So innocent. He was taken for granite. Used. Abused. And spit back out. :'( ▶▶▶ "Michael: I miss you More. ..." :'(

oleman

the ole dr hit the nail on the head, when he mentioned that MJ didn't wanta be his family's bank! Even in death, those vultures continue to circle around the corpse, will take any money they can!!!!!

Jericho Morton

Yes, he grew up with nothing and worked very hard to get a medical degree (apparently) and then threw it all away to inject a freak with anaesthetic at home! My heart bleeds.

Jericho Morton

Here is a better song:

Glenda in Texas

Murray is definitely earning his pay. What a show!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments