« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Porsha Stewart

All Smiles

Despite Divorce

4/3/2013 9:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

040313_porscha_williams_launch
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Porsha Stewart struggled to describe her feelings today in NYC after her husband blindsided her with divorce papers last month ... but she's still staying surprisingly positive.

Porsha was leaving the airport with a smile on her face when we asked if she had anything to say in the wake of Kordell Stewart's divorce filing ... she couldn't find the words.

As we reported, Porsha filed her own legal docs in response to Kordell's divorce papers, demanding considerable alimony ... and exclusive use of the family's Atlanta home.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Just_Me

She's a very pretty girl! He's a downlow idiot.

PamyDFoley

I feel for her; divorce is ALWAYS difficult.

Paulina1982

I wish her the best, keep your head up!

Catrina

Lander is a total butt pirate....

Tammy

She's better off without Cordell, he's a jerk.

Me

Porsha I get where you were coming from, but unfortunately you pick the wrong guy. The only man who wants to hold you down is a weak sorry small man. I truly beleive you've got this as long as the next time you believe in you and pick a man who has worth...

Jennifer

That man was nothing but controlling!!! Nene said it right! She's much better off without him. She's not a gold digger and even if she was, what does that say about him. He only wanted someone to control like the hoe's on the street. He needs to be checked not her! #TeamPorsha!!!!!

Toallthehatersoftheworld

She actually looks pretty here

LetsBeReAL

I hope she finds someone who's good enough for her, and finally has the baby she wanted so badly. I still can't believe how he disregarded her feelings about having a miscarriage. He was so mean to her.

Muffy

i think she should just walk, two years is hardly a marriage, she is so young she could have many more husbands, Kordell on the other hand, has one foot in the grave.

Decemberg

Always thought Kordell played for the other team anyways...

S. Hecht

First of all Porsha should not wanna work out this miserable marriage with this UGLY AZZ MAN. He has a horrible attitude, and usually an ugly one should be much more nicer than he is. If it was me, I wouldn't try to have a baby with his face. I would be so scared that they would look like him!!!!

S. Hecht

Porsha should not even wanna be back with this UGLY AZZ man anyway. He has a terrible attitude. I don't care how much of a whore anybody think she is, it still isn't right for a man to act so stupid as he act. I wouldn't have a baby for something that looks like that anyway! The hell with his money, that's the only reason a pretty woman would be with him anyway. Not me, I would definitely think about what my kids would look like with him......

S. Hecht

UGLY AZZ MAN!

Lisa lite

I think Porscha and kordell s marriage counselor could of suggested a lil compromise on raising the kids issue..Porscha could be a stay home mom and take career college courses online until the baby became school age around 5 years...but too late now. Oh we'll another divorce added to statistics

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments